Chapter Six: Waking up to finally meeting them.

I eyes opened slightly.

"We will have to tell the boys. You know that right?" The nurse was talking to a guy with a Sheriff jacket on.

"I'll get Stiles on the phone." He said.

"That's him, isn't it?" I thought

"Yes, that is our Father and she is our mother" I heard Savannah's voice in my head. I screamed and so did she.

"Was that your voice in my head?" I asked her. She nodded nervously.

"What is happening to us?" Sav asked.

"I don't know" A sharp screeching noise rang in my ears. I saw Savannah grabbing her head form the noise too. After two minutes the pain stopped. I was able to breath properly again.

"Hi girls, are you ok?" Mum asked

"Didn't you hear that noise?" I asked her.

"What noise? I didn't hear anything" she said as the guy came back.

"We finally made it? Sky we made it" Savannah said looking at me.

"Yes, this isn't the meeting I planned on having but we did it, Goodbye Australia hello America." I closed my eyes. Bang. The door flew open and a bunch of teenagers came in. my eyes flew opened and I sat up.

"what has happened?" Scott asked.

"Savannah, that's Scott" I pointed at him and faced her. A guy ran into the room and ran into/onto Scott.

"That's Stiles" Savannah and I giggled.

"Who are they?" Stiles asked, he pointed at us but the question was aimed at the Sheriff.

"Sisters" we stay together.

"Yeah, you do look like Sisters" Stiles said.

"We took a DNA test on them and they are..." Mum started.

"Your sisters" Dad said.

"Surprise" Savannah and I smiled at the boys confused looks.

"Check my Backpack for the birth certificates." I told them pointing the Blue bag in the corner.

"You got them." Savannah asked me.

"Of course, we needed proof that we are who we say we are." I smiled at her. The painful sound came back. I grabbed my head and thrashed around in pain. "What is happening?" I asked through the pain.

"Are you serious?" Stiles asked throwing his arms up and turning around.

"Everyone is turning supernatural except me" He said annoyed.

"Peter offered, and the Nogitsune made you supernatural temporarily" Scott suggested.

"I know that's how you got turned but being given the choice to get turned into a werewolf by a sociopathic werewolf isn't exact something to wish for" Stiles replied.

"WHAT!?!?" Sav and I screamed "Werewolves, aren't they just made up creatures for kids to stay away from dangerous people and places?" Sav asked.

"Nope, nearly everyone in here are a part of the supernatural species. I'm a werewolf, Liam is a werewolf, Malia is a were-coyote, Kira is a kitsune and Lydia is a Banshee." Scott explained. I looked down at my hands my nails where turning into claws. I felt my teeth moving and getting longer. My eyes felt different. Anger built up in front of me. I felt like I had no control in my body.

"We need to get them out of here, all three of them." Kira said. I saw Liam trying to control his power too. Scott picked me up and Stiles picked up Savannah. While the others guided Liam out of the room.