Chapter Four: The plan

She grabbed my hand and I guided her to the house. I went inside and grabbed our bags.
"Where are we going?" Savannah asked
"School, it's the last day of school and our last day here" I whispered the last part.
"What" she screeched
"Shh" I hushed "I'll tell you after school. Clean out your locker anything that you want to keep take it otherwise keep it in there, and try not to act suspicious please, I'll tell you more after school meet me at the gate. We went to our different classes.

All day long I have been planning a way to get to America and find the family we have lost. I am now waiting for Savannah to come and met me at the gate. I saw her running towards me.
"Hey Savvy"
"Hey Sky"
"I wonder if that Skyler and Savannah are our real names." I grimaced "Let's go to our bedroom and take our bag up too. I'll tell you what we are going to do if you agree" I told her
"That's not always good" savvy said uncertain of what's going on in my head.
"Trust me that's all I ask" we opened the front door and ran upstairs to our bedroom. As we ran in I locked the door and went and got our suitcases.
"Gian-carl-o is his name I think." Savvy was on her bed looking at her hands.
"What?" What was she talking about?
"Stiles I think that is his name his full name." She said
"Ok, I have a plan to go to America and go to Beacon Hills, when we get there we go to the police station and asked for the Sheriff. He has something to do with us." I grabbed my laptop.
"How are we going to get there?" Sav asked
"Plane tickets"
"How are we going to get to the airport?"
"It's literally 10 minutes from here we can walk"
"How are we going to paying for everything?"
"With our earnings of course, I'll pay for the tickets"
"We'll have too empty our accounts and pay for the tickets then we'll transfer the money into American dollars." I told her. There was a knock on the door I threw the suitcases under the bed and closed the laptop before opening the door.
"Dinner is ready" Austin said, I nodded and smiled as I signalled to Sav to come with me as we followed Austin downstairs to the table for dinner.
"Hi girls, we haven't seen you all day" dad said as we sat down at the table. I fake smile and said nothing, my twin did the same. We ate in silence and when we both finished we went back upstairs to secretly pack.
"Pack everything you want then see if anything else fits" I told her we had four suitcases between us plus our school bags full of stuff. We hid two suitcases and my bag under my bag and two suitcases and Sav's bag under her bed. We planned to leave when everyone was asleep. We will then get a plane to the city and get an international plane to America then catch a plane to California.

We took turns taking a shower and put on traveling clothes instead of pjs since we packed all our pjs and all our clothes since we're leaving for good. We put our purses, phones and other personal things into our bags for the plane trip. We put our dressing gowns over our clothes when we said good night to everyone, for the last time but they never knew that when they wake up in the morning they won't have twin girls in their care.

We waited until 1:30 before we grabbed our bags and a pillow each and strapping them on to a suitcase and snuck downstairs and closed the door softly behind us as we set off onto our journey. We had two suitcases and a backpack each. When we got to the airport we went over to the ticket booth to get our tickets for the international airport and put our suitcases onto the machine for the plane and we sat down in the departure room and waited for the plane to get ready.
"Are we really going to do this?" Sav asked.
"Seems like it" I said as we have the lady our tickets. We both took a deep breath as we boarded the plane to start a new life.