Chapter Three: The news

We walked into the kitchen and made our way over to the table everyone was sitting down. There was two seats available in between Blake and Austin. Blake is 8 and Austin is 12. Mum and Dad had a worried look on their faces when we walked in.
"What's wrong?" I asked them as I took a seat next to Blake
"We have something to tell you, you guys can choose to be notified with or without your siblings around.
"What do you think it is?" I whispered into Savannah's ear. She shrugged.
"Should we do it in dad's office?" She whispered back.
"Yes" I whispered back.
"We would like to be informed without the siblings around.
"Ok, let's go into my office, Amber can you please go get Augie ready and Austin can you get jack ready." Dad asked as we went into the office. Savvy and I sat down on the couch and mum and dad sat on the arm chair in front of us.
"We've decided that you two are old enough to know the truth. Amber, Austin, Blake, Jack and August aren't your biological siblings, and we aren't your biological parents either. Girls you were adopted when you were 3 weeks old. We adopted you from America." Mum said holding dad's hand. What the heck is happening? This must be a sign. Our biological family are in trouble we need to find them.
"Can I see the birth certificates, please?" I asked.
"I guess you can, do you want to see your certificate too Savvy?" Dad asked her.
"Don't... Don't call me that" she shook her head and ran out of the room.
"Savannah" I called out to her as I got up and ran after her. I heard the front door slam shut. I ran in the direction of the door. I saw the blue dress go around the corner of the house, she was going to our private hideout.
"Savannah" I entered the hideout "what's wrong?" I asked her putting my arms around her.
"We just found out our parents aren't our parents." Her eyes were teary
"I have an idea" I said to her as I exited the hideout and put me hand out to her.