Chapter ten: The Fight

HEY guys,

Half of this chapter disappeared so I had to restart some bit are different if you read this earlier and i ended a bit more at the end too. I hope you enjoyed this book so far.

Keep on Rockin'

MBonsey151  

I woke up to Savannah sleeping beside me. I kissed her temple and hopped off the bed and walked around to go to the bathroom but tripped over something at the bottom of the bed.

"What the hell Isaac?" My face inches away from his.
"I was sleeping"
"On the floor?"
"This was my room" he explained. I got up and went to the bathroom. I had a quick shower. I put on my red tee, skinny jeans, combat boots and black leather jacket.
"Morning Sky" Sav ran past me as I opened the bathroom door, she pushed me out and shut the door. I went downstairs to have breakfast. Savannah came down in her white shirt with purple sleeves, light blue denim skinny jeans, floral high tops, white hoodie and a light blue scarf.
"Hey Savvy" I grinned at her.
"Hey Sky" she shyly smiled at me. She sat down next to me.
"After you finish we'll go shopping I'll ask Isaac to drive us." I told her going upstairs.
"Hey Isaac can you drive us to the shops so we can get a present for Stiles?" I asked him he hasn't moved since I landed on him.
"Yes, yes" he jolted up.
"Great"
"Wait what?"
" you just agreed to taking Savannah and I  shopping" I smirked at him.
"Oh god what have I done?"
"See you soon" I walked back downstairs.
"He agreed" I smiled at her.
"Oh god show me your hands how much blood did you take?"
"None he said yes straight away"
"How?"
"He was half asleep and I took advantage of that" I smiled at her.
"You're so evil" Sav said putting her plate away.
"That's why you love me so much." I smiled at her. Isaac walked in sleepily.
"You agreed?" Savannah asked him
"Apparently so" he chuckled nervously grabbing his car keys and pumped his fists. We went out to his car and drove to the Mall. After going through all the shops and getting many reminders of the reason we are here in the first place by Isaac, we got Stiles' presents.

"Where were you guys?" Scott asked as we came through the front door.

"In Hell" Isaac threw himself onto the couch.

"Where were you this morning?" Savannah and I asked him.

"Working at the Veterinary Clinic"

"We were shopping for Stiles" Savannah said excitedly. Scott ran out of the front door.

The rest of the day flew by and it was morning again. I got up and quickly got ready for the day, we had been invited to a surprise party for Stiles that starts at 1pm then we are going out with Dad and the boys for dinner.

"What's the time?" Savannah mumbled into her pillow.

"12:30" I checked my phone.

"What?!" she screeched and ran into the bathroom. I sat on the bed and fiddled with my phone. Savannah walked over to her phone.

"Sky it's only 11:30am" she looked tiredly at her phone.

"I know " I giggled.

"Skyler Melissa!" Savannah screamed and I ran out of the room. I ran downstairs as fast as I possibly could and turned the corner too quickly and ran into something more like someone.

"Sorry" I hopped off him.

"Why are you running anyway?"

"Lool Liam, I'd like to stay and chat but..."

"Skyler!" Savannah yelled from the stairs

"Gotta go" I went to the backyard.

"Skyler!" Savannah came into view. Her eyes were glowing yellow.

"Yes Savannah Claudia?" I grinned like a smartass. This seemed to rile her up even more. She lashed out at me, then she started puching and slapping me. I started to fight back. There was blood everyone before we were pulled apart. Isaac and Scott had me and Lydia and Liam had Savannah who was trying to kill them.

"Is that one Skyler?" Scott asked.

"No that Savannah" Isaac helped.

"How do we stop this?" Liam asked grabbing Savannah's hands.

"Stiles...she is connected to Stiles" I thought out loud. I yanked away from the two boys holding me. I walked over to Savannah.

"Who is going to call Stiles?" Liam asked. I knocked Savannah out like a light.

"That works too" Liam stared at me.

"I'm going to clean up." I started to walk towards the house to clean up all my blood. That girl is lucky she is my sister other than a stranger trying to kill me, they'd be dead for sure. I'm going to have to get changed who wears a dress to parties anyway. I rolled my eyes. That B*itch is lucky she is still clean.