Chapter Fifteen: What is Going on?

I woke up and hopped out of bed, BAM. I tripped over a body again.

"Isaac" I growled.

"Yes Sky?" he asked not even opening his eyes.

"Why are you on the floor again?" I asked him.

"I fell asleep" he said. A sharp pain flooded through my stomach. I rolled off of Isaac onto the ground screaming in pain. I heard Savannah roll off the bed screaming in pain also.

"What happened Isaac?" Scott came in.

"They are in pain" Isaac said standing up.

"why are they in pain Isaac?" Scott asked.

"Why do you think?" I asked him.

"I'm taking them to the hospital." Scott picked up Savannah and Isaac picked up me.

"We don't need a hospital we need pain killers. Get us some Nurofen or Panadol please" I said but who listens to us? Scott put us in Isaac's car and we drove to the hospital. Mum ran over when she saw us.

"What happened boys?" She asked taking us to an empty room.

"They were rolling around screaming on the floor." Scott told her.

"We just need pain killers, this is normal for us." I tried to explained again.

"Rolling around on the floor screaming in pain is normal?" Scott asked.

"In this situation yes" Savannah responded

"Mum please these boys aren't listening" I begged her.

"I'll go get some aspirin" She said walking out of the room.

"Thank you" we called after her. We started walking around the room, the pain seemed to go a little. Mum came back with two doses of Medicine and water. We took the pills and thanked her again.

"Isn't Ethan meant to be looking after you girls today?" Mum asked.

"Yep, can we go home now?" Savannah asked.

"Why do you want to go home so badly?" Scott asked.

"It doesn't have to be home" Savannah called walking out of the room.

"How can I be so stupid?" Isaac said walking after Savannah.

"I was wondering the same thing, how could you not realized?" I spat at him walking out also.

"What is going on?" Scott asked following us.

"Jason and Andrew" Isaac told him. I tried to hold back the tears.

"How long were you in Australia?" Scott asked.

"A year" Isaac told him. "Savannah's not in the car" he said as we closed in on the car.

"Where did she go?" Scott asked looking around. I ran down the street in search of my sister. I saw her running down the street. Someone leaped out and grabbed her and dragged her back where they were hiding.

"Savannah" I screamed. I felt hands go on my Shoulders I couldn't move.

"Why did you run off?" Scott asked.

"Savannah was running that way then someone grabbed her let go of me" I tried to wiggle free. Isaac ran ahead to find my sister.

Where are you? I asked her telepathically

Its dark I don't know yet she replied.

I'll find you I'll do whatever it takes I told her. Who took my sister?

Isaac lost the guy and went and got his car since I wouldn't move and Scott kept his hands on me since I would have gone searching for Savannah and getting abducted also. When we got home, Ethan was at the front door. He smiled down at us.

"Where's the other one?" He asked concerned but it felt like he was faking.

"she ran away then got abducted" I told him. Something was off.

"Interesting, oh well I'll have to just look after one girl not two" Ethan was up to something I could feel it and it was not good.

"Please stay please" I hung onto Isaac like a 2 year old begging him to stay.

"No Skyler I have School, I'll be back at 4 ok?" he tried comforting me as Scott and Ethan tried to pull me off of him.

"But Savannah's missing we have to find her, why has no one called Dad yet?" I let go of Isaac and Ethan held me back as the boys went to school. He carried me inside and locked the front door.

"Can you let go of me please?" I asked him as he sat down on the couch and he put me on his lap.

"No" he tightened his grip as he closed his eyes.

"But I need a bathroom" I begged him and he took me to the bathroom and stood at the door. I slammed it shut and went to the window and opened it. I jumped out and ran the Sheriff's station as fast as I could. Within 10 minutes I was running through the door of the building.

"Hey babysitter is dad in?" I asked Parish.

"I'll go find him" he went to leave. I looked behind me.

"Can I come with you, please?" I begged him.

"Sure" I followed him to Dad's office. Dad was talking to someone and I waited outside the office.

"Hello...?" Dad opened the door.

"Skyler, someone has taken Savannah and no one is doing anything about it?" I told him.

"Are you meant to be with Eden?" He asked

"Ethan, he's treating me like a prisoner, why is no one going to deal with the fact that Savannah was abducted?" I ran out the back door.

"Are you there?" I tried reaching out to her.

"I running in the forest or woods... I'm surrounded by trees." She replied and I ran for the reserve.

"SAVANNAH" I called out to her.

"Someone calling for me" she sounded sacred.

"I called for you" I told her.

"It was a man's voice" she told me. I pushed myself harder as I ran around the trees trying to find her. Who thought this was a good idea?

"What do you see?" I asked her. There was silence.

"Savannah what do you see?" I asked again. More silence. What is going on?