Chapter Twelve: First day

"What is going on in here?" I heard someone yell.
"5 more minutes" I mumble and rolled over.
"You can't miss your first day of school"  Scott said dragging me out of the bed. Scott carried me to the bathroom and put me down.
"Get ready we leave in 20 minutes" he told me. I shut the door and had a quick shower before putting on my dark blue denim skinny jeans, red white and navy plaid shirt, dark green vest and Brown leather ballet flats. I went downstairs and had breakfast while Savannah had her shower.
"How did that scene get created?" Scott asked.
"What scene?"
"You, Isaac and the other one"
"Savannah"
"Yes"
"Isaac was on our bed and we were tired so we hopped in and fell asleep." I explained the obvious story to the scene he saw. "What's the big deal anyway?"
"Nothing" Scott spat out. Savannah came down had some breakfast and we went to School.

When Scott parked the pack made their way over.
"Liam, you have two new girls in your year level. You need to look after them" Scott told Liam and his face dropped.
"Let's go" I said as Savannah was halfway to the front door to the school.
'Hey Sav! Shall we have some fun?' I asked her.
'What type of fun?' She asked mischievously.
'Stressful to another person type" I planted a smile in her mind.
'Who is our next vic?' She asked.
'Liam, obviously' I turned her around to show her Liam talking to a friend. He saw us watching him and he waved nervously at us. We ran off sprinting down the corridor. Even before we became werewolves we were top of the class sprinters. Who knew we could become faster? We lost an annoyed Liam fairly quickly and we weren't even out of breath yet. We got out our timetable and found History with Mr. Yukimura. History...yay. We ran to the room and sat down in the middle row beside each other.
"Good morning class today we have two new students, girls stand and introduce us.
"Hi my name is Savannah"
"and I'm Skyler" we sat down as Liam ran in.
"Mr Dunbar you're late" Mr Yukimura informed him.
"Sorry Mr Yukimura, I lost two new girls their brothers dumped them on me" Liam explained.
"Hurtful" Savannah and I said.
"He thinks we're trash" I told her
"I wonder how Scott and Stiles will react to that?" Savannah told me we high fived each other.
"Oh great" Liam sat down next to Savannah since there was no more seats available. We were halfway through the lesson.
'Hey Sky I can feel it coming?" Savannah was rubbing her temples. I shot my hand up.
"Yes Miss...?"
"Stilinski-McCall. May Savannah, Liam and I be excused?" I gave him the It's a supernatural emergency.
"Yes" I and grab Savannah before we ran out of the Classroom.
"What is happening?" Liam asked running behind us.
"Remember the thing yesterday before Stiles' party?"
"Yeah"
"That is happening again. Where can we take her?" I asked him as I was unsure about this school.
"Boys locker room, maybe?" He was unsure himself.
"Hello we are girls" I gestured our bodies.
"Scott, Malia who ever can hear this come help NOW" Liam said controlling his voice.
"Where do we go?"
"Lacrosse field" Liam suggested.
"Finally a good idea comes out of your mouth" I said sarcastically. We arrived at the field and the pack was there too. Scott, Malia and Kira all held Savannah who was trying to kill everyone now. Isaac grabbed me as I can go off the leash as well. No one but him knew that.
"Thanks" I thanked him as he put my hands behind my back and held them there.
"This is the first day you were expect wasn't it?" Isaac asked sarcastically
"I saw this coming" I told with a serious tone.
"What?" He yelled anger in his voice "you could have warned us" he glared at me and I tried to bite his head off.
"Maybe I should have told you I was turning today too." My eyes started changing between the two.
"Would have been helpful" he tightened his grip on my arms. My claws came out. I put my claws through Isaac's arm. He dropped my arms.
"Don't do it Sky your stronger remember" Isaac knew me so well. I put my claw through my own wrist.
"No" Isaac and Savannah screamed the pain was excruciating I soon hit the ground out cold.

I woke up a couple of minutes later.
"Wha... What happened?" I sat up.
"You almost bled out" Isaac said softly.
"Why the hell did you do that?" Savannah came at me.
"Do what?" I asked confused.
"Cut yourself and Isaac" She explained.
"I cut myself and Isaac?" This is confusing
"I would never do that" I reassured them.
"You just did" Liam spoke up.
"No I didn't" I told them again.
"It'll come back to you later" Savannah said and Isaac nodded. I got up and dusted myself off.
"Let's go" I walked back to class.
"You're not going to class" Scott picked me up and walked to his and mum's car. Savannah followed.
"Where are we going?" I growled at him.
"I'm taking you to mum" he answered
"But she's working at the hospital"
"Exactly" he said pulling out of the school parking lot. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge, stupid child lock. When the car stopped Savannah opened the door and Scott grabbed me like I was two.
"Scott? Why aren't you three at school?"
"These two need to get checked out" he answered gripping my hand slightly tighter.
"What happened?" Mum asked bringing us into an empty room.
"These two had episodes of something it ended when this one cut Isaac and herself with her own claws." Scott told her.
"Did not" I spat back.
"What happened then?" He shot at me.
"I don't remember" I said quietly.
"I'll give you both a physical exam and a psychological evaluation" mum said, "Scott go back to school I'll look after them." Mum pushed him out.

Mum brought in a doctor and he did the tests. Now we are just waiting for the results.
"Who do you think is the older twin?" Mum came and checked up on us.
"Skyler" we told her.
"Actually no it's Savannah" she smiled.
"Really, well I may be older but Skyler is the dominate twin." Sav replied
"No I'm not" I defended
"Yeah you are" she chuckled.
"Ok maybe a little" I gave in.
"I could get use to this" Savannah laid back in her bed.
"Enjoy it while it lasts" I warned her.
"Harper twins?" The doctor asked.
"No we're the Stilinski-McCall twins" we told him.
"We are changing our surnames soon" Savannah informed him.
"Where are your parents?" The doctor asked.
"Look to your left and right" Savannah said as dad walked in.
"Well you guys have..."

Hey guys,
What is the doctor going to say? I might update soon. I have deliberately left this cliffhanger.

I start school tomorrow... Grrr

Keep on rockin'
MBonsey151