Chapter Sixteen: lesson one

What is going on? I heard footsteps approaching and then everything went black.
I woke up my head was killing me. What happened?
"Sky?" I heard Savannah's voice and it wasn't in my head.
"Sav where are we?" I asked hoarsely.
"You've been out for 2 days we're under the forest" she whispered the last part.
"Why are you whispering?" I asked her.
"Because he doesn't know I know where we are"
"Who is he?" I asked her
"He is that guy that came, he is working with our brothers... and Isaac" I gasped at the last part.
"How dare he? He's going to regret that"
"Way ahead of you, apparently we are doing some sort of training"
"I can't even see"
"Use your wolf eyes" I could feel her eye roll. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the inner wolf. The wolf came out and the ropes around my wrists ripped to shreds.
"I should've done that" Sav said ripping her ropes. We put our hands together and we shift into the giant. We grabbed the door handle and ripped it off the hinges. We found Ethan on the other side of where the door used to be.
"Hi girl it only took you two days to get out that's a record for us twins." He said putting his hands up. A picture of Liam flooding my mind.
"What the... What is that?" I thought with disgust.
"Sorry" Savannah thought to me. I found that we had separated when I looked at Ethan again and he was taller again. I shivered at the thought of Liam.
"What just happened? You two are five lessons ahead." Ethan looked at us confused.
"Uh nothing, ha...ha" Savannah nervously chuckled biting her bottom lip.
"Bye" I grabbed Savannah's wrist and walked out of the box we were in.
"I'll let you girls rest tomorrow we start fighting" he told us walking behind us. "You wanna lift?" He asked.
"Sure I need to see that boy at home, ASAP" I growled. Ethan took us to his bike.
"How will we all fit?" We asked.
"We'll work something out"

"Isaac Harrison Lahey" I growled as I walked in the front door.
"Oh fudge" I heard he voice from the living room. I released the claws then I ran after him. Ethan and Savannah grabbed me after an hour of the chase.
"I'm gonna kill you for this" I growled at him.
"You don't mean that" he said before everything went dark.

Hey Readers,
I know this is a short chapter but I have writer's block with this story. I'll try to update soon.

Keep on Rockin',
MBonsey151