Chapter Nine: Dinner with the Stilinski's and McCall's

Savannah had a short blue dress and I had a short red dress. When we got to the McCall's house mum was home talking on the phone.
"Hey girls that was your father on the phone he said something about going out for dinner."
"Yes we are leaving in an hour" Savannah and I informed her running up the stairs to get ready.
"Oh ok" she responded and we went into our room to get dressed.

We arrived in Stiles' car with Scott in the front seat and mum came in her own car and so did dad.
"You girls are so beautiful" dad greeted us embracing us into a hug. We hugged him back.
"Oh come on" Stiles threw his hands up in the air.
"What?" Scott asked him.
"They are hugging dad" Stiles explained
"Yeah"
"That devil flipped me" Stiles pointed at Savannah. We laughed at his mistake.
"I didn't flip you" Savannah said innocently "I saved you"

"i'm your devil" i smiled at him.

"So who is Skyler"

"Me" I smiled mischievously at him.

"and you must be Savannah then."
"Yep i guess that makes me the angel" she giggled.
"lets go"mum and dad took us inside.
"A table for 6 please" Dad asked the Waiter.
"Right this way sheriff"
"thank you" the waiter guided us to a table. I sat down next to Savannah and Mum. Scott sat across from me an Stiles sat across from Savannah. My phone started bussing, Amber was trying to call me.
"I have to take this" I excuse myself and left the table to go outside
"Hey Amber how's it going?" I answered.
"Where the hell are you?" She screeched into the phone
"California with Isaac and his friends"
"Put him on the phone"
"He's not here Sav and I are with our biological family"
"You found them"
"Yes, Savannah has improved dramatically since, she is talking by herself its amazing."
"So this is goodbye then"
"I guess so we might meet again who knows"
"I hope so" she sounded like she was about to cry.
"Bye Amber Daisy Harper we should see each other again soon. Besides there's always Skype" I heard her chuckle.
"Bye Skyler Melissa Stilinski-McCall I shall see you soon" she hung up. I walk back inside a few tears escaped my eyes as I sat down I quickly wiped them away. Savannah laid her head on my shoulder and I leaned against her.
"Amber says hi" I said quietly to her
"You mention Skype didn't you" she giggled but tears still fell from her face. She wiped them away. We turned around so we were facing the table and the waitress came and took our orders.
Our food came quite quickly and we ate in silence as the boys talked about a nemeton and something about a benefactor. Images came flashing across my mind. I was getting another vision. There was some guys with masks and there was a tube thing with something inside it.
"Did you see that?" I asked Savannah.
"What was that?" She replied.
"I don't know"
"What?" Scott asked.
"Ur nothing" we whispered.
"What are the plans for the weekend?" Savannah changed the subject. I'm the one usually doing that.
"Well it's Stiles's birthday on Sunday, so we will go do something together." Dad said.
"That sounds like a great idea" I smiled at Savannah
"Better do some Birthday Shopping" Savannah smiled creating a plan in her head.
"Perfect" I smiled at her. We had dessert and went to the McCall's in Mum's car.
"Thank you for dinner" I said before going up to bed. I hopped into some black and red pyjama pants and a white with black sleeves and a 11 on it.
I hopped into the right side of the bed and I was out before my head touched the pillow.