Chapter Five: Travelling to Our new home

We put our bags under the seat in front of us as we left the ground we watched the town get smaller and smaller until we were far away from that past life.

After an hour of traveling we landed in Brisbane. We hopped off the plane and collected our things. We went to the baggage claim in the terminal, ripped the tags off of them then went over to the international section. We grabbed our passports out and went to purchase the tickets for California.
"Are you ready Sav?" I asked her giving the guy the money for the tickets.
"Ready as I'll ever be" she responded. We grabbed the labels for the suitcases and placed them onto the suitcases and walked over to the machine for the baggage to put them into the plane. We went and sat in the waiting room, tomorrow we will be meeting our real brothers and real mother and father. We will all be reunited. We went to the money exchange after go to the atm and changed the money into American dollars. The speakers called for American flight passengers to make their way to board the plane. As the plane left the ground I knew there was no turning back now. I felt asleep after a while and I think Savvy did too.

I got woken up by someone shaking me, it was Sav.
"Sky wake up we're here we're in California, we made it." Sav said excitedly.
"Mmhhum" I said and we grabbed our stuff before leaving the plane. We went over to the baggage claim and collected our things before purchasing a map of America and searched for Beacon Hills. It is only an hour away we can catch a bus. We are so close to arriving at our new home.
"Where to now Sky?"
"Bus stop" I told her as we headed towards what looked like a bus stop. We took a bus to the closest bus terminal. We then bought two bus tickets for Beacon Hills. As we waited for the bus we went outside for some fresh air, it was getting dark. A Man came up to us and picked us up and took us into the shadows. As quickly he had come he was gone.
"He bit me" Sav said standing against the wall.
"Same here" I said grabbing her hand and guided her back to our bags before going back inside the terminal and into the bathroom. The crazy guy bit my shoulder and put whole in my shirt I grabbed my leather jacket and put it on. Savannah had a bite mark on her forearm.

"what did that guy do to us?" Savannah Asked.

"Put your maroon jacket on to cover it." I told her giving her the jacket.

"ATTENTION PASSENGERS BUS FOR BEACON HILLS IS READY FOR BOARDING IN TERMINAL 3" the speakers turned on and echo throughout the area.

"Lets go to our last vehicle before we reach home" I held her hand as we grabbed our bags and went to the Bus. We sat at the front and kept our school bags with us while our suitcases were under us. There was two people beside us across the aisle.

"The full moon is tomorrow night, do you think we'll be ready" one asked the other.

"I hope so" he responded. I grabbed my phone and earphones and handed an ear piece to savannah before plugging them into my phone and turning the music on. I fell asleep again.

"Girls, girls are you getting off at Beacon Hills" a man was shaking us.

"What?" I asked sleepily.

"Beacon Hills is that where you're heading?" he asked.

"Yes" I said.

"well get off before I leave, because we are in Beacon Hills."

"We are, awesome. Sav we're here wake up" I shook her.

"Stiles" her eyes opened.

"No Skyler, come on lets go" I grabbed my bag and gave hers to her. We left the bus and grabbed our suitcases from the sidewalk and we set off for the station.

"Did you have a another dream about Stiles?" I asked her.

"Yes, that's his Jeep" Savannah pointed to the old blue Jeep driving pass us.

"lets go to the Police Station." I saw the Sign and pointed towards it. I sped up our pace and went inside.

We left our bags at the door and went to the guy at the front desk.

"Hi is Sheriff..."

"Stilinski here?" Savannah finished

"Who is asking?" the guy asked.

"Just two girls that would like to see him." I said before fainting I heard something fall beside before losing conscious.

Hey readers,

Please vote, comment, follow if you haven't already and tell your friends who enjoy Teen Wolf.

Keep on Rockin'

MBonsey151