ღ Chapter 11 ღ

Începe de la început

            We were interrupted by a thud.

  "What the fu- hey!" He opened the passenger door, climbing out of my lap. I reached over taking the keys out of the ignition. "You hit my door."

  "Your car is too close to mine." The woman said rolling her eyes. "Maybe if you knew how to park we wouldn't have this problem."

  "I would like $350 for a new paint job." Jacob said with his arms crossed.

  "Get the fuck outta here, it's just a scratch. I'm not giving you a dime!" She told him. "Okay, well I'll just tell that sheriff over there that you're driving without a tag." He shrugged.

  "You wouldn't." She squinted "I don't even live here!"

  "Oh, I wouldn't?" He casually turned around approaching the sheriff who was sitting on the hood of his car watching everything. When Jacob stood in front of him he removed his glasses.

  "Okay, fine." She stomped.

Jacob Perez

  I walked over to the sheriff noticing he was watching everything. He took off his shades when I stopped walking, probably wondering what I wanted. "I don't want anything, I just want a new paint job."

  "I can see that," he looked behind me, looking at my Jeep. "That's an ugly red scuff." He frowned.

  "I wanna see if she cracks, so act- you know what to do. Make her nervous or something." I said, throwing my hands up to add dramatic effects.

  "Okay, fine." I heard her say. I smirked, not thinking this would work. There are plenty of other scratches on my car but they aren't as noticeable and now I have a reason to repaint my car. Go Jacob, I thought to myself mentally patting myself on the back.

  I made my way back over to her just as she was reaching in her purse. She pulled out three $100 bills and two $50 bills. "You can have all of it. Sorry about your car." She quickly got in her car and sped off. Chres and I shares a look before laughing. I took his hand, pulling him out of my car and to the elevator. He got in first and I remembered my keys.

"Hold the elevator, I forgot my keys." I said about to walk away but I was quickly grabbed by my waist and pulled back on to the elevator. "They're in my pocket. Come here." He said softly kissing on my neck and shoulder while rubbing my stomach. He spun me around to face him- well, face the middle of his chest and I backed him into a corner.

  "I like it when you take charge." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows "Shut up and give me those lips." I laughed, holding his face in my hands caressing his cheek with my thumb. I could feel the little specs of hair on his face where he'd recently shaved. His large hands roamed to my butt.

  We stopped making out after hearing someone clear their throat. I pulled away with my teeth tugging on his lip.

  "Remember we used to be like that, Joey." My eyes widened hearing Karen's voice. I quickly turned around, smiling like they didn't just catch us with our tongues down each others throats. "Used to? Define used to because last night-"

  "Shh," Karen blushed, shushing him "Jacob would you like to introduce us to your friend- wait, is this him? Wow, Jai wasn't kidding." She smirked and nodded.

  "Chres, this is Joey and Karen Campbell. Me and Jai's adoptive parents." Joey lifted an eyebrow, looking over Chresanto. "He gets his good looks from me." Karen said batting her eyelashes and shaking his hand.

  "Overly protective father figure." Joey shook his hand adding a tight grip. "Overly protective boyfriend." Chres retorted, giving Joey the same look, not being intimidated. Did he just call me his boyfriend?

         "I like him." Joey smiled

  "Let's go, woman." Joey said getting on the elevator as we got off.

  "Have fun, but not too much fun. Jamie is only 2." Karen waved as the elevator doors closed. "They're so embarrassing." I shook my head "I like them."

"So, you called me your boyfriend." I smirked "Yes I did, is that a problem?"

"Nope." I unlocked my door and we went inside. "I need to get out of these jeans. I'm never letting Ray shop for me again." I said while kicking off my shoes leaving them by the door.

"I would love to help and please, let him they look good on you." I turned around standing on my toes to give him a kiss, continuing what was started in the elevator. "If we get interrupted one more time, I'm going to scream."

"Honey, we're home!" The front door opened.

Ik Some Of Yall Are Wondering Wtf Is Going On With "FBOW" (For Better Or Worse) I Just Don't Have Any Ideas For It At The Moment With So Much Going On In My Life & New Stories Coming Soon. But An Update Is On Its Way, No Doubt....

Vote & Comment