ღ Chapter 11 ღ

June 6, 2016

Chresanto August

"My um- my adoptive parents are having a big barbecue tomorrow to kick off the summer and I was wondering if you wanted to go." Jacob looked up at me "But if you don't that's totally fine-"

  "I'll go, it sounds like fun." I said. We were currently at a skating rink. A few days ago he told me everything. From his relationship with Jamie's father up until now and he really needed a break. So, last weekend I tried my best to keep him from thinking about the events that occurred during the past week. I even took him to the gym and let him box to let off some steam. The punching bag never stood a chance.

  "Can you skate backwards?" He let go of my hands turning around, skating backwards to Drake's song Child's Play as it came to an end.

"I think that's dangerous." I said watching him spin around and do tricks. "When you slip, I'm gonna laugh."

"A pro never slips." He smirked, skating in circles around me. Literally.

"Just in case, I don't make it home
tonight. Let me make love to you for the
last time, baby."

We stopped skating and watched the people in the middle do the electric slide to this song. Jacob smiled and went over, joining them. Once the song was over everyone clapped. I don't see how they can dance in skates. All I can do is skate forward, it took me a long time to learn how to do that.

"Where did you learn to skate like that?" I asked as we sat in his Jeep in the condominium complex, just talking . "When me and Jai were kids, we came here every Friday and Saturday. As soon as school was over we'd run home, grab our skates and catch the bus to the nearest skating rink, Super Wheels."

"And on Saturday's we would watch a bunch of skating videos and get there super early. It opened at 6, closed at 11 yet we got there at 4. Because we were the only kids that showed up that early and the Manager knew Joey we got to go inside and work on our new moves. Just to shit on all the other kids when they got there, and to impress boys." He laughed.

"Well that paid off."

"I'm gonna show you some things. A few tricks." He said sounding so sure. "I don't think so."

"Debby." He mumbled, holding my arm tracing my veins with his finger. His fingers brushed against my wrist like paintbrushes, making me feel some type of way. "Did you know that you can arouse someone by touching their wrists in a certain way?" He turned my arm and played with my hand.

"I didn't know that."

"I've never actually seen it done before," He looked at me "did it work?" I nodded, I was in fact turned on by a simple touch. "Good." He leaned over the console, kissing me.