ღ Chapter 4 ღ

May 20, 2016

Jacob Perez
  "When are you gonna dust the cobwebs out your ass and get some? If it was me chi-"

  "I'm not you though." I said cutting Ray off, we were walking around the mall, trying to find me an outfit for tonight. He squinted at me playfully then continued. "Anyway, if I were you I'd be throwing this ass in a octagon, trapezoid, hell- square for that man. Give Jamie a sibling, why don't ya."

  "Believe me, I want to... Badly but, I have to respect my body. Plus, Jamie doesn't need a sibling right now. Maybe when he's about 4."

  "You've been respecting your body for almost 3 years, how much respect can a person ha-" He stopped walking and removed his glasses staring at something or someone. "What nigga?" I said, stopping in my tracks and dropping my arms. "Your boyfriend is over there. Looks like he's trying to impress you too."

  "He isn't my boyfriend."

  "Yet. So, what happens when the date is over?" He asked as we stopped at a Aunt Anne's stand. "What do you mean, the date is over. We go our separate ways for the night." I said in a 'duh' tone. What else were we supposed to do? Play Call of Duty.

"J... You can't be serious. Are you seriously gonna look this good and not give the man nothing? You might as well put on a hefty trash bag." Ray exclaimed "I am serious... I think I'm gonna adapt to the 90 day rule." I bit into my cinnamon pretzel.

  "Oh lord, Steve Harvey done got in your head too. This isn't Think Like A Man, J. Do you really think that thing is gonna work?" "It's not a bad idea." I shrugged taking another bite

  "Like hell it is. You do know how long 90 days is, right?" He pulled off a piece of my pretzel, tossing it into his mouth and wiping the sugar from his fingers.

  I rolled my eyes, giving him a stale face "Nah, I don't- of course I know how long it is. It's about 3 and a half months. You're acting like I'm gonna explode if I don't have sex within the next 24 hours."

  "I'm just saying, don't make him wait too long or he'll wander off and I don't wanna have to murder him for breaking your heart or something. Me and Jamie are gonna have to tag team him. Ain't that right boogie?" He said messing with Jamie who was dozing off in the stroller while locking arms with me. "Now, let's go get pretty for your future daddy."

We were now sitting around our condominium binge watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S just to past time by. I had a good while before my date with Chresanto.

"Oh! J, did I ever tell you about the other day?!" Ray said getting hype. I shook my head and shoved a handful of kettle corn into my mouth. "Jacob, it was heavenly." He sighed "Okay so, you remember the guy I met a few months ago at the grocery store? Eric?"

"The one with the lambo?" I sat up some. "Yes.... Okay so I was bored and horny so I hit him up beating around the bush or whatever. So he just blurted out; "you want some dick don't you" now I was stuck so I didn't say anything and he was like "I'll be over in a few"." He paused fanning himself.

  "When he got here, I don't know where you were but I'm glad you weren't here because you would've kicked my ass out, left me high and dry because this man... This man was blessed, he had me moaning so loud, Jesus himself told me to be quiet." I laughed and continued to listen to him tell me about his sexual escapades. They were always interesting with Ray. He didn't leave out one single detail and was so descriptive. He was so extra. It was like reading a book of some sort.