I smirked widely. "Hey stranger." I stepped beside my handsome boyfriend. "Whatcha looking at?" I giggled. His ears immediately perked up at the sound of my voice. He turned his head facing me. Shock, passion and excitement lit his whole face. I had to put my head down to hide my blushing. I didn't that he was here, I was just so happy to see him.

"Baby, what are you doing here beautiful?" Justin asked in a husky voice. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he held my body in his arms. I took in his scent feeling butterflies conjour in my stomach.

"I could ask you same, handsome." I said mimicking the same voice he had used. He chuckled huskily, rocking me side to side in his arms. I could feel my cheeks turn red again. He lifted my chin and stared into my eyes. I felt lost in his brown orbs, they sparkle.

"Chaz and Ryan." He simply replied, melting a quick kiss on my lips. He stared in my eyes again. "You?"

"Danni, Nat and Tash." I shrugged, once again, mimicking Justin. Not really caring about how or why I was here. I planted a smooth kiss on his lips, feeling him smile as I did so. I smiled too, wanting nothing more than to stay in his arms.

"Why are looking at me like that?" Justin asked in a quiet voice. I blushed and he kissed my forehead.

"L-Like what?" I stuttered, blinking my eyes clearing my mushy thoughts. I waited a while, shifting my weight from foot to foot. He simply gazed at me lovingly.

"Nothing baby, you're so fucking gorgeous." He whispered in my ear, sending my emotions all out of wack. I stood on my tippy-toes and pecked his nose.

"You're not too bad yourself." I teased back. He chuckled, vibrating his whole upper body.

"Let's ditch this party." He said breathy, taking my hand and leading me out the balcony area.

*********

JUSTIN POV

I drove my car- heading towards my house. It took a couple minutes to find Ryan to trade car keys with Andrea, so the guys wouldn't be stranded all night. It was about two in the morning, and you can actually hear low rumbles of thunder in the area now. Andrea sat quietly in the passenger seat, staring contently out of the tinted window. I love her. Every detail and thing about Andrea. I looked at her as we approached a red light.

"Hey." I tapped Andrea lightly on the shoulder. Her eyes lit up, shining an exotic grey color.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Are you hungry?" I asked taking in consideration the baby. She puckered her lips thoughtfully. "I mean, we don't have to get fast food. I have food at my place." I rambled concerned, and wondering if she actually was hungry. She needs to stay healthy and well feed, for the baby.

I hit the gas pedal, taking the fastest way I knew home. "No, I think we're fine." She finally replied, rubbing small circles on the top of her stomach. I smiled widely, not bothering to contain the joy I felt in seeing her do that.

********

"This is your bedroom?" Andrea gasped for the billionth time in thirty minutes. I scratched the back of my head.

"Yeah, what? The whole house is mine except the bedrooms?" I joked sarcastically. Andrea smacked my arms, giving me a look. She took her sparkly shoes off and laid on my king size bed. I kissed her forehead, smiling at her lips that were only inches away from mine. I licked my lips and gently pressed them against hers. I deepened the kiss, grabbing the sides of her face. She leaned back on my Canada pillow, yanking my shoulders closer to hers. I kissed her lips again before slowly nipping at skin on her neck. She moaned softly before gently pushing me off. I struggled to catch my breath, my chest rising and falling.