Russia

Wanda and I decided that I needed some time to myself before we went back to practicing.  I kept trying to get up the courage to go talk to Nat but I didn't know if I wanted to.  However, I didn't have to go find her she found me.  

"I'm sorry." She says as I look up from my homework.  "We're just worried about you."

"I know that but I promise I'm not suicidal just unlucky.  Everything that could go wrong in my life has gone wrong and it doesn't help if the people who are supposed to be my family can't even believe in me."  I reply and she sits down next to me.

"Fury has a mission for us."  She says and I look up hoping it would be something good.  "You would have to pose as my daughter but there's a man up in Russia trying to restart the Black Widow program and Fury wants us to gather intel."

"I could do that."  I smile at her.  "But what are we going to do about my hair.  It's not exactly red." I tell her.

"We could do the temporary wash out dye for the mission or a wig but I think you would look cute as a redhead."  Nat touches my hair and I consider my options.

"Let's do the dye."  And we dyed my hair that night.  We would be flying to Russia in the morning and we spent all night practicing Russian.  Nat kept correcting me and soon my Russian was flawless.  Captain loved the red hair and I kind of liked it too as we hugged goodbye.

"See you guys in a couple weeks."  I wave goodbye as Clint, Nat and I get into a car.  Clint was going to pose as my father and he seemed to drill me on what our family was like.  "I'll be fine.  Stop worrying." I say as I grab my bag from the back of the car and we make our way to the airport terminal.

"What a beautiful daughter."  An elderly woman says as we stand in line to board the plane.  "What's your name child?"  I look at Nat wondering what I was supposed to be called and I decided on my favorite name.

"Anya." I reply in an accented English.  Thankfully, I had practiced my Russian accent so I sounded completely believable.  Clint smiles at me as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you guys headed back to Russia?"  She asks.  I don't say anything as I try to remember everything I have been told.

"Yes we came to visit our family in New York."  Nat replies as they start boarding passengers.  I hand my ticket and soon we're boarding the plane.  We are all seated next to each other and I take the seat by the window with Nat next to me.

"You can sleep, Anya."  Nat tells me and I smile at the name.  I close my eyes and fall asleep.

]We exit the plane several hours later and walk to retrieve our luggage.  There was Russian everywhere and I felt excited being in the one place I felt at home besides the compound.  I grabbed my suitcase as we walk towards a man holding a sign with our last name on it.

"Welcome Home."  The man and Nat embrace and I stand there awkwardly. 

"Demetri, this is Anya."  I smile trying to seem relaxed.  "Anya this is the man I was telling you about."  I remember that a shield agent was going to pick us up and I nod before we leave towards the waiting car.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi everyone!  I can't believe this story is so popular now.  However, I am sad to tell you but this is the last chapter.   I might do another book if you guys would like but I just need a long break from Allison and all the other characters.  So, I hate to see you go after such a great adventure but I hope you'll read my new marvel fanfiction when I start writing it.  Thanks so much again.  You all mean the world to me.

~Kayla