Kill Switch

I made the video for this chapter.  The song just made sense when it came up as I was writing.  I feel like the Avengers are saying it to Allison.  Hope you enjoy it and follow me on youtube, my channel name is Dreamer M.  Enjoy the chapter.

I knew Banner wasn't going to find anything.  At least not yet. Stryker warned me that he put a kill switch in me and he could activate it whenever he wanted to.  I didn't believe him but I guess I'm paying for it now.

I've seen one of his kill switches in action.  It starts with headaches, then my blood starts to break down.  Then I'll lose my powers as my DNA is destroyed.  Finally, my blood turns to acid and I die by chocking on my own blood.  Let's just say it isn't a pleasant experience.  I thought Stryker would try to hunt me down first because the kill switch destroys everything.  All his data will be lost, which is fine with me.

"You're keeping something from me." Banner says as we finishes up the MRI.  I shrug because I don't want to tell them.  I don't know how to stop this and I highly doubt they would understand.

"It's nothing, Banner." I say as I stand up.  He watches me as I put a hand to my forehead.  The headache is pretty bad.

"You can talk to me, Allison." Banner says and I look at him.  "Trust me." He walks over to me and I feel myself start to break down in tears.  I tell him what's happening to me and he looks at me worriedly.  "We can fix this, Allison." He puts an arm around my shoulder.  "I won't let anything happen to you."

"It's not in your power to stop." The tears keep falling down my cheeks, as he leads me back to my room.  "If I die, don't blame yourself." I tell him as I crawl into bed.  My head keeps pounding and he offers to give me something to help the pain.  I nod and soon I have morphine rushing through my system.  My eyes slowly close as Banner turns off the light and leaves the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Captain's POV

When Banner called all of us into a meeting, I knew something was wrong with Allison.  Worry was etched into his face as he told us the grime news.  Allison is dying and he has no clue how to stop it.  She's just going to get worse from here on out and from Allison's experience, she has five days before she dies.

"So what are we supposed to do know?" Clint asks Banner.  We've all started caring for the girl.  She showed us things that no child should have had to experience

"Banner, call up people you know." Tony says taking charge.  "Someone should have experience with something similar to this.  Natasha, you might want to notify Fury, maybe he can find someone." Tony leaves the room and everyone slowly leaves. Natasha stays in the conference room with me.

"What happens if we can't find someone?" She asks me and I shake my head.  That isn't an option.  "But what if?"  I look at Natasha.

"We make Stryker pay." I say as I leave the room.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for the short chapter.  I'm going to post another one today to make up for it.  So what do you think so far?  You probably thought Allison was safe now that she was with the Avengers but her past will never quite let go of her.  Don't worry, Banner will fix everything.  Stay tuned!