Victor

Somehow, I convinced Coulson to give me a ride to Canada.  I didn't want to have to explain why I was going there and thankfully he didn't even ask.  When I stepped off the plane and into the cold Canadian air, I knew that this trip was going to change things.  I set off towards the small sleepy town hoping that Stryker would hear that I was around.

Most of the residents here know who I am.  I've been sent on a couple of missions here but none of them would dare cross me.  I slip into the bar on main street and the room goes completely silent.

"Well look what the cat dragged in."  The bartender says as I casually walk up to the bar.  "Here to terrorize us?"

"If I was going to do that, you would already know it." I reply and I feel the air in the room relax.

"Allison." A voice behind me says and I immediately tense up.  I never could get that voice out of my head no matter how hard I tried.  I turn around and see Victor standing in the doorway.  "How sweet, you do remember me." 

"Take it outside you two." The bartender threatens and I slide off of the barstool.  This can't be good.  I don't remember if Stryker kept Victor on as one of his pets or is he working with someone else.  Either way, I got myself into this mess.

Once we step outside, Victor grabs me by my throat.  Not surprising, but it caught me off guard.  Then again, the electricity I sent through his body, also caught him off guard.  He drops me and I struggle to get air into my lungs.

"Who are you working for this time?" I ask as I stand up. 

"Stryker knew you would come for the girl." Great he is working for Stryker. "He's offering you up a deal."

"Free Mia and I'll do anything he asks.  I won't fight back anymore." I reply and Victor smiles viciously.   He grabs my arm and drags me through the forest.  My heart races violently in my chest as I try to think of what was going to happen and come to grips with my impending doom.  

A girl's scream echoes through the trees and I know without a doubt that it's Mia's.  I pull my arm away from Victor and I run towards it.  I see Mia laying on the ground whimpering.  Around her are some of the cruelest mutants I've ever met.  However, I don't think about that.  Instead I run to protect the girl.

"Don't you dare hurt her." I threaten as Mia cowers behind me.  Sadly I don't know any of the mutants names.  I know some of their powers but Stryker didn't want me to know too much about the people he experimented on.

"Well if it isn't Allison." The larger of the men says as he takes a step towards me.  I feel electricity come to my fingertips and I was ready to use it.  "You're more confident, aren't you?" He demands.

"Don't touch us." I threaten.  "I'm not scared of you anymore."  For a brief second I almost believed that.  I see a animal like thing streaking towards me and I throw up my hands.  A force field erupts and covers both Mia and I.

"Crap, when did she learn how to do that?" I don't even know how I did it but thankfully it happened.  However, my energy quickly starts to deteriorate and I know that I won't be able to hold it for much longer.  The shield disappears and I collapse the ground.

"Couldn't keep it up?" Victor is the one who grabs me and drags me to my feet.  I know I'm dead now.  It's over and I couldn't even save Mia.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Third Person POV

The screams that echoed through the forest, alerted the x-men to Allison's location.  Logan took off running and the scene he ran into was horrible.  Victor was tearing apart Allison and the girl didn't fight back.  She screamed in agony but suddenly she gave up fighting.  Logan ran off to battle his brother while the rest of the x-men tried to kill or scare off the rest of the men.

A little girl, probably around ten, ran to Allison and kneeled by her body.

"Don't leave me." She begs as Jean kneels down next to her.  Allison's breathing is labored as she tries to hold on.  "I need you." The little girl cries.

"We need to get her to the jet." Jean says as she tries to think of a way to save her.  Logan managed to scare off Victor and he seems heartbroken when he sees Allison's body.

"Make it stop." Allison barely makes out the words but everyone knows what she's implying.  Storm picks up the small girl and she takes her away from the scene.  Scott, Logan and Jean don't know what to do.  ALlison is dying and there's no way to save her.

"Hold on, sweetheart." Logan gently says as he picks up her broken body.

"Please...." She starts coughing up blood.  "I can't do this." Logan races towards the jet hoping against all odds that Allison would make it.