XIX. Family Circus Part-2

Start from the beginning

Maya: Oh Rishi what are you guys doing here?

Rishi: thank god Maya you came. He is not allowing us inside. Please do something.

Maya: John... He is Rishi Banerjee, son of Ravinder Banerjee and Brother of Laksh Banerjee. You don't know him?

Watchmen: I'm sorry sir, Mam. I didn't know who you are. We did not see you around office premises or on news channels. We saw your whole family in News channels but not you. I'm so sorry sir.

Rishi: that's okay.

Maya: come inside, I'll inform Laksh about your arrival.

Meenu: I think no one knows you.

Meenu laughs at Rishi for his unpopular self. Rishi promises himself that he would be known by the end of the day. So, Before Laksh approaches them, Rishi and Meenu announces everyone in the office from Manager to clerk to attend party tonight in honour of them joining the company as trainees.

All the employees are hesitant at first but Meenu tells them that it is their boss Laksh Banerjee's order. Hearing that all the employees accepts.

In the mean while, Maya informs Laksh about Meenu and Rishi's arrival. Laksh was about to go outside when their project team leader comes for his signatures.

Team Leader: Thank you for invitation sir. We will surely attend the party tonight.

Laksh: Huh? PARTY

Team Leader: Yes sir. Rishi sir and Meenu mam invited the whole staff for their 'company joining party' held tonight at your house. We are honored sir.

Laksh was on the verge of breaking everything in his room. He knew that inviting the two brats would be a lot of trouble. They are there for just five minutes and already caused migraine for him. Laksh calls Neetu and tells her about the so called party. Neetu assures him not to worry and tells him that she would go home and arrange everything for the party, for it is not good to cancel it when the guests are already invited. That whole afternoon Laksh spends his valuable time scolding Rishi and Meenu.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Neetu skillfully manages to arrange a party in half a day. Laksh arrives home early to help her.

Rishi and Meenu are ready to rock the party. Meenu's wearing her tomboy outfit with a crop top, mini skirt and supra shoes.

 Meenu's wearing her tomboy outfit with a crop top, mini skirt and supra shoes

Rishi wears a black jacket and white pant with Mr. Perfect glasses, shiny shoes complementing his attire.

 Perfect glasses, shiny shoes complementing his attire