XIX. Family Circus Part-2

Start from the beginning

Radhika: (harshly) Now I will not believe your words. Now you are changing your words again and again... that day I heard you badmouthing me, you hurt my pride but I still didn't say anything because I thought, even though you don't love me, you still care for our daughters (continuous crying).Now you doesn't even care to be a good father them.

Shekar (With doubt and nervous expression thinking that he was caught in Neetu and Laksh's matter): Radhika what happened to you? What are you saying?

Now Ravinder enters clubhouse Neelima tells him everything and he remains silent

Radhika:(crying) Shekar, I know you have a special woman in Shimla. You might have kept her in your house at Shimla and you even gifted a Land rover sports car to her.

Now Shekar understood that she heard about the car from somewhere.

Shekar: NO!! No!! I didn't have any woman on my side other than you........you are my first and last love Radhika

Radhika: I don't believe it!! If so whom you have gifted the car?

Shekar remains silent

Radhika: (shouts) it's my life's biggest mistake that I still love you!!! ( throwing her clutch on his face)

While Neelima is consoling Radhika.........

Ravinder: To whom you gifted car? Why you are not opening up to her? Do you really have another woman?

Shekar: (whispers in Ravinder's ears) I gifted that car to Laksh as wedding gift.....and i don't have his ID proof so i registered the car on Neetu's name.

Ravinder: what? That rascal, took dowry from you? He know we will not accept dowry in our household!! How can you he do this?

Shekar: NO! NO! He didn't even accept the gift at first I requested him to accept the gift.......so finally he accepted

Ravinder says "Ok!! ok!! then it's fine"

Shekar is still worried seeing Radhika. Ravinder tells him that he will handle the situation and comes to Radhika and tells her that the car Shekar bought is on behalf of him as he has to give a special gift to project manager Maya as she has handled everything in the project from last 2 years very well and says he is busy so he asked Shekar to book the car on his behalf.......

Radhika is shocked after hearing Ravinder words and felt sorry that she spoke rudely to Shekar

Ravinder and Neelima leave so Shekar and Radhika can speak to one another

Radhika (cry): sorry Shekar

Shekar (hugs her and clean her tears): it's not your mistake...

and offers her to drop at home.

THIRD PERSON POV: (At the same day in Shimla)

Rishi and Meenu are excited to go to office. They are already planning how to have fun. Finally both the troublemakers arrives company premises. They were about to enter when Watchmen stops them.

Watchmen: Sorry kids you cannot go inside. Do you have an appointment or a visiting call?

Meenu: Don't you know who he is uncle? Seriously you don't know WHO HE IS?

Watchmen: No young lady. But whoever he is he cannot go inside without permission. We don't want to lose our jobs.

Rishi: Mister... I'm RISHI.

Watchmen: I'm John... nice to meet you two. But still you cannot go inside.

Rishi and Meenu: but---