JinKook

My Pumpkins....... Enjoy (•ω•)

____________________

Jungkook moaned as Jin thrust into him from behind. He was laying on the bed flat on his stomach, hands clutching the blonde's wrist. He thrust fast and hard. (Didn't see that coming huh( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Kookie.. I'-I'm c-" the older couldn't complete his as he came inside the boy. The younger of the two moaned loudly, coming afterwards. He panted hard as the top fell on his back. They didn't say anything. Jin pulled out and rolled over to the other side. After a few minute catching their breath, Jungkook spoke.

"You know, my homework is not done yet"

Jin chuckled. He pulled the latter into his arms, pulling him close that their faces were only inches away. "I'll let you of the hooked this time. Beside, I'm the one who is to blame for your unfinished homework" he peck his lips and nuzzle his face in to the crook of his neck. "I hope you can walk tomorrow" he said.

"Well, Mr. Kim, if I can recall, I just had sex with my teacher and he was rough"

Jin smirk. "Hmmm... You lil' naughty boy. Someone deserves a punishment"

Jungkook's eyes widen in shock. "N-no! No punishment! Come on, my body is sore" he whimpered. Jin soften. "Sorry baby. Okay, no punishment. Now let's go to sleep. It's school tomorrow"

Jungkook nodded and buried his face in his chest. Both of them fell asleep in each other arms until morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow Kookie. Did Mr. Kim gone rough last night? You can't even walk or sit properly" his friend, Taehyung snickered. Jungkook glared at him, holding his back.

"Shut it Tae before I kick your alien butt" he said. He just laughed.

"You know Kookie, I'm surprised that no one suspect you to have a relationship with a teacher even though every one knows you and Mr. Kim live together" he said.

Jungkook shrugged. It was true that he lives with Jin, but his relationship with the teacher is unknown to the students except for his friends and some teachers. Having a relationship with a teacher, when it comes to sexual relationship is a hard thing. No student should have that kind of relationship with their teacher. They have been in a solid relationship for two years and in their first 5 months of relationship, the principal caught them. But to their surprised, he doesn't really give a fuck! Because he to was in a relationship with a student. A student with a cute eye smile, cute laugh and a booty like- okay, I should stop now.

So, they kept dating each other. At first, Jungkook thought that he and Jin are only dating for sex, but no! Jin was in love with the latter. It took a while for him to prove to the younger his love towards him and in the end, it worked out. The reason why he and the older lives together because Jungkook has an abusive father. His mother divorce with his father and wanted to take custody of Jungkook but his father got the custody. He was just 10 when his parents got divorce and for 4 years, he was badly abuse by him. When he met Jin at the age of 14, Jin saved him from his father. He left his father to be with him. He met his mother back and his mother had remarried which wasn't a problem to Jungkook because the man she married was an old friend of her, who was a great man. He knew the man since he was young and he always liked him better than his father. He became his father and his mother got pregnant. She gave birth to a girl. Jungkook always yearned to be a big brother and now he is. His mother and stepfather knows his relationship with Jin but her son's happiness means the world to her. They blessed their relationship and with that, he and Jin were together.

Jin was everything to him. Hi is the man that he wants to be with forever.

"Kookie!" a squeaky voice rang in his ear drums. He turned around to see his childhood friend. "Hey Jimin!" he said as the black haired boy launch himself in his arms which made him whimper from the pain in his rear end. The latter was shock.