SugaKookie p.1

Requested by what_ever1234. sorry if it's late.. hope you like it! Enjoy!

_________________

It was a Tuesday morning and Jungkook was cooking breakfast. As he was cooking, suddenly a pair of arms hugged his waist. He smiled and turned around, to see a small figure behind him. "Good morning mom!" the figure chirped. "Good morning my sweet little JungGi" he turned around and gave a kiss on his son's forehead. "And happy birthday sweety~~~" he said, kissing his forehead again. Jungkook made a special breakfast since it was his son's 13th birthday. They thanked for the food before eating. As they have eating, he and JungGi went to school. Oh no, Jungkook is not a student, he's a teacher. A history teacher. After parking the car, they went into the school building together before JungGi went to class as Jungkook went into the staff room.

JungGi came into the class, with his friends saying 'happy birthday' to him and giving him presents. "Thanks guys". Class started as usual but this time, a new teacher came. "Okay kids, meet Mr. Min, you're new maths teacher" Mr. Kim Seokjin aka Jin, introduce the silver haired man beside him. "Hey you lil' brats. The name's Min Yoongi" he said earning a glare from Jin, making the students laugh.

"This Mr. Min is cool" JungGi said.

"Yeah man. Look at him, he's not even scared that my mom glaring at him" JungGi's desk mate, HoJin said. "Dude, when your mom glares, it's scary. Even my mom is scared".

"Alright then, I'll be leaving Yoongi. Do your best with these kids" Jin said walking out not before saying "HoJin sweetie, your lunch box with the horse patterns is with me and get it at the staff room at recess. Oh and don't even think about not eating your veggies young man" blowing a kiss to HoJin, making him bury his face in his hands, feeling embarrassed.

All of them looked at Yoongi, waiting for him to start class. "What is it you brats?" he asked, sitting on the chair. "Aren't going to teach us?" a student asked.

"Teach you? Come on. It's my first day. Let slack off today and tomorrow we start the real thing" he sat on the chair and put his legs on the table, crossing them. Everyone in the class had their jaw dropped.

"He's so cool" JungGi said. Just in one day, Min Yoongi became their favorite teacher.

~~~~~~~~~

It was recess and JungGi and HoJin went to the staff room. "There you are sweetie! Here's your lunch box" Jin said as he placed the opened lunch box on the his table. "Yay!" HoJin grabbed an extra chair and sat beside his mom. JungGi look around the room. His mom wasn't there. "Where's my mom?" he asked Jin. "Oh he went to get his file in the car. How about you sit here and eat with us" Jin said. JungGi nodded and took an empty chair, sitting beside HoJin. They started to eat when the principal, Kim Namjoon came with Yoongi.

"Hyung! It's your first day and you slacked off!? Seriously?" he said to Yoongi almost yelling.

"What? I'm being a good teacher" he said as he sat on his table. Namjoon sighed. "Hello sir" the two boys greeted. "Hey there HoJin and JungGi".

Yoongi saw both of them. "You two are from my class right?" he asked. "Yes we are sir" HoJin answered. "Ahhh eating with your mom I see. And you, what was your name? JungGu?"

JungGi chuckled. "It's JungGi sir" "oppss, sorry there kiddo" JungGi shook his head.

"So what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm waiting for my mom. He went to get his file"

Yoongi nodded
"Oh yeah I heard it was your birthday so happy birthday kiddo" he said "Thanks Mr. Min" he smiled showing the bunny teeth smile that he got from Jungkook. The door opened revealing Jungkook. "Oh JungGi, you're here" he said. Yoongi looked at him. He was star struck. "Jungkook, meet Min Yoongi. He's the new maths teacher" Namjoon introduce him. Jungkook looked at him as he widen his eyes. Both of them looked at each other, feeling butterflies in their stomach. The both stared at each other for long until Namjoon coughed. They both went back to reality. "Ohh errr hey... I'm Yoongi" he said. "Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook" he shakes hand with Yoongi.