Vkook

Who's a Vkook stans here? Be ready with this one! Enjoy~~~
p.s.
Get loads of tisseus

___________________

Everyone has there second chance right? And they just need that second chance. Just like Kim Taehyung. All those horrible things he had done to the one he realized he loved so late, made him regret like hell. The person that he realized he loved was a man named Jeon Jungkook, his husband.

Why did he realized so late that he loved him? Because he was never in love with him. It was an arrange marriage. No love, no emotion. But Jungkook was different. He fell for the man at first sight. He was happy to marry him but his life wasn't that happy.

"You slut" he said at him. "Ahhhh.... D-d-daddy...." he moaned. Taehyung was on top of him, kissing and sucking his neck roughly. Jungkook was helpless l. "I had a horrible day and I want you to make me feel better you bitch. I'll fuck so hard until you can't even walk for a week" he got up, taking his shirt off and unbuckle his belt. Jungkook stared at him in fear and closed his eyes, waiting for the worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung woke up, groaning in annoyance as the ray of sunshine hit his eyes. He turned around to see Jungkook still sleeping. He automatically caressed the raven haired boy's cheek. The blanket covered both of them up until their chest. He could see the blackish blue hickeys that he gave last night. He stared at the sleeping figure, feeling a weird feeling inside of him.

What the hell is this feeling? He questioned himself. He shrugged the feelings away and got up, wearing his boxer before making his way to the bathroom to wash up. After he had wash up, he went out the bathroom with a towel covering his lower part. Jungkook was still sleeping. He was tired because of the painful event last night.

Taehyung wore his suit, getting ready to go to work. He is a CEO of Kim Food Corporation. He made his own breakfast and made some for Jungkook. Sometime he is heartless towards him but there is always that time when he was not that heartless towards him. Before going to work, he sat on the bed, watching Jungkook sleep. It might sound creepy, but he always did that. After marrying Taehyung, Jungkook became a heavy sleeper. He will wake up late every single day. It was a good thing he doesn't have a job. He was stationed as a dutiful househusband by his parents and in laws. Taehyung pushed some of the hair covering his face and sighed.

Taehyung kissed his forehead and went to work. Jungkook woke up after Taehyung went to work an hour ago. His body was in pain and it took him a while to get up from the bed, making his way to the bathroom and washing up. After washing, he looked himself at the mirror. Seeing the blackish blue hickeys on his body made him feel some what disgusting but he didn't mind.

You may call him crazy but yeah, he is. Crazy in love with Kim Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Congratulation! You are three months pregnant" the doctor announced happily.

Jungkook cried in happiness and sadness. He's going to have a baby. They are going to have a baby! But, those Taehyung want the baby?

"A baby?"

Jungkook nodded. He told Taehyung about the pregnancy. "How many months?" he asked, sitting on the bed.

"T-t-three months....." he said.

Taehyung sighed. "Keep the baby" he said making Jungkook surprise. "You can keep the baby but...." he said.

"I won't care for it" he finished. He lay on the bed, pulling the blankets. Jungkook was glad Taehyung didn't asked him to abort the baby but he was sad that he doesn't want to care for the baby. Jungkook lay on the bed, with his back facing with Taehyung's back. He rubbed his three months belly and closed his eyes, before drifting into a deep slumber.