KookieHope

This is requested by sweet @YaoiTrashed_ hope you like it!

___________________

Everyone needs a little hope right? And Jungkook has a big one. His friend, his soulmate, his husband, Jung Hoseok. For years they have known each other, dating each other and finally they tied the knot. They both were happy but the happiness grew more as Jungkook was pregnant with their first child.

After knowing that they will have a baby, Hoseok worked hard to earn money for them. Jungkook wanted to work too but Hoseok wouldn't let him. Jungkook is happy to be with him but there was one problem.

Hoseok is overprotective.

Yup. An overprotective hope. Since they first dated, Jungkook saw how Hoseok was with him. Different from when they were still friends. As a good husband, he must protect his husband right? Well yeah but it was kind of to much for Jungkook.

It was just a Saturday morning and Jungkook and Hoseok were sitting on the bed, being lazy. Hoseok took a day off so he could be with Jungkook. It was a good thing Yoongi let him have his day off to be with his husband since Jungkook is Jimin's precious brother. Hoseok was rubbing Jungkook's 8 month belly, saying sweet nothings to it.

"Baby, appa can't wait to see you" he said. Jungkook played with his hair, smiling at how cute Hoseok was being at their unborn child. "Kookie, when will the baby be born? I really want to see my baby~~~" Hoseok said, pouting afterwards. Jungkook could only giggle.

"Hobi hyung, the doctor said next month but I might get into labor early. So, I don't quite know"

Hoseok nodded and kissed Jungkook sweetly. He pulled away and kissed his neck. "Ho-Hobi, hajima~~" Jungkook moaned. Hoseok smirked and pulled away, earning a light smack on his chest. "Bad Hobi hyung" Jungkook said. Hoseok chuckled and kissed him again.

The sound of a phone ringing disturb the couple. Hoseok groaned in annoyance. "Give me my phone please" Jungkook said. Hoseok grabbed his phone that was at the table lamp and gave it to Jungkook, immediately answering it.

"Hello? Ah! Yugyeom!" he said. Hoseok narrowed his eyes. Yugyeom? Who the hell is that? He thought.

"Okay... Hmmm... Yes... Really? Tomorrow? Of course! Okay, see you tomorrow! Love you!" Jungkook than hanged up the phone.

Love you!? What the hell! Hoseok mentally screamed.

"Who was that?" Hoseok asked calmly.

"Someone"

"Someone?"

"You'll know tomorrow. I'm hungry. Can you make me some food Hobi?" Jungkook asked showing his puppy eyes that Hoseok couldn't say no to. "Okay Kookie babe. Anything for you. Just stay in bed okay?" Jungkook nodded and peck his lips. Hoseok got up and went downstairs to the kitchen still thinking about the person named Yugyeom.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day that the person named Yugyeom was coming and Hoseok wasn't very pleased with that. He sat on the couch with Jungkook, who was playing with his hair when the doorbell rang. "Let me get that babe" Hoseok got up and went to the door. He opened the door, revealing a tall, red haired boy.

"Hello, I'm Kim Yugyeom" the boy said.

Kim Yugyeom... Yugyeom... Wait! This is Yugyeom!?

Hoseok stared at the boy. What the heck he mentally said. "Is Jungkook he-" he said but was cut off mid sentence by a pregnant male hugging him.

"Yugyeomie!"

"Kookie!"

They hugged each other making Hoseok filled with jealousy and anger. They pulled away and laughed. He invited Yugyeom inside and sat at the living room.