Fairy Tail crossover..

(Requested by @Orihime3366 thanks!)
       I looked around the beach house and say,"I'm bored!" Grimmjow walks into the room and said,"Then why don't you go outside and make some friends?" I lay down on the couch and say,"Maybe I will... I will go now I guess." He ruffles my hair and says,"I will be out there in a bit,so go make some friends."
I go outside and find the beach nearly empty besides 3 people that don't seem to get along very well,so I decided to sit as far away from them as I can. I sigh and look up at the sky and say,"This is boring! I want something to do." That was when this pink haired normal build guy with a weird emblem on is shoulder landed in front of me. I state,"Hey are you ok?" He sits up and says,"I'm fine! Who are you I have never seen you around here?" I reply,"My name is (y/n) what is your name?" He grabs my hand and says,"It is Natsu. Natsu Dragneel." I smile and say,"Nice to meet you." He pulls me up and asks,"You want to go with me to the ocean and hangout with the other two." I tilt my head and say,"Other two?" He walks me over and I remove my hand from him and a similar built guy with black hair that has the same emblem,but in a different spot and different color yells,"Hey pyro get your ass over here."Natsu didn't seem to like that retort and I think,"Is this a club or something. I should ask I guess." Natsu and the black hair guy start to fight and that is when a man with a stronger build and blonde hair with a tattoo on his chest with the emblem in the middle of the tattoo hits both of their heads together. I make a confused face and he walks over and says,"Ignore those two idiots. My name is Laxus Dreyar. What is yours?" I respond,"(y/n). Who is the back haired guy?" He stands up rubbing his head saying,"My name is Gray Fullbuster." I look towards Natsu and he looks like he is in a daze. I sigh and think,"I found a group of weirdos and one jerk." I start to walk into the water when something grabs my ankle. I scream and I hear people call my name before I was dragged into the water. I open my eyes and see a hollow with  that reminded me of a squid. I think,"Shit....Why does this only a happen to me?" I feel someone grab my shoulders and pull me up. I look up and see Laxus holding me. I get off of him and he says,"Sorry. I bet you have a boyfriend or something. Don't worry we are going to help you." I see Natsu using his fire dragon roar and Gray using his ice maker magic. I sigh and say,"Yeah I have a husband and I'm not sure if your magic will work on a hollow." He smiles and says,"Oh it will work. Trust me." He leaves and helps Natsu and Gray. I watch and think,"For once I really don't have to do anything this is kind of boring. I want to do something." Suddenly I was grabbed from behind. The person covers my mouth and says,"(y/n) you having fun?" I turn around and see Grimmjow I sigh and say,"Sort of." He asks,"Who are these guys?" I explain everything and told him their apart of some guild I think. The walk over and say,"Finish with that weird monster thing. Who is that?" Grimmjow responds,"I'm Grimmjow (y/n)'s husband." They nod and ask,"Want to play volleyball?" We shrug our shoulders and say,"Why not."
~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~
     I sigh and sit in the sand watching the sun go down as Natsu and Gray are trying to hit each other with the volleyball. I get hit in the back of the head with the ball. I grab it and throw it at them and hit both of them with it. I laugh and lend on Grimmjow's shoulder and say,"I'm tired." The Fairy tail boys yell,"We are leaving now. See you around (y/n)!" I wave to them goodbye and I start to fall asleep.