End?

(Read the lyrics to the song if you want it helps show why I choose this song for the last chapter for now I guess message me if you want more.)
(Your pov)
I grab onto Grimmjow and say,"I believe it is time to end this once and for all." I walk into our children's room and say,"You I need to talk to you now." My sister looks up at me and points at herself and states,"Me you want to talk to me." I nod and grab her hand leading her out of the room saying,"We are going to settle this you understand." She breaks free of me and says,"You know you are going to kill the chance of your future with me." I smile and state,"I don't need you alive anymore." I grab her throat and say,"I'm going to make this painful. You tried to ruin my life so much that I want to have fun getting revenge I think Grimmjow would love to join in." I throw her out the window onto the front yard and say,"Oops did that hurt." I laugh and I think,'Oh my god her evil spreads.' I sit down next to her and say,"Damn I really want to kill you but I have done it once I think I'm going to let Ichigo and Grimmjow take care of this one." Grimmjow just wraps his arms around me and says,"I don't need too all I want is you so just drink her blood and see what happens." I look to Ichigo and he smiles and states,"I don't care. So do as you wish." I grab my sword and cut her arm and say,"I don't want to touch you so I can just drink your blood from my blade." I lick my sword and feel all of my pain fade away. I smile and walk away and state,"Do as you wish I can kill you if you wish. Oh and I think Mina wants to deal with you." I see Mina grab he dagger and state,"Time for you to pay for taking my freedom." She stabs her leg and states,"All done now." She falls to the ground as Mina smiles and states,"I put a poison in you that will kill you slowly don't worry it will give you at least 20 years as long as you don't piss me off." Mina hugs me and leaves back into the house to mess around with the kids. My sister grabs Ichigo and leaves. I sigh and go back into the house and look at Grimmjow asking,"Was that the right thing to do?" He kisses me and states,"Yes it is she will be out of our lives forever and you can relax. We have a long life ahead of us after all I am immortal now too." I look at him and say,"How are you immortal?" He looks at me and winks whispering,"It is my secret." I sigh and put my head on his shoulder and say,"Nothing can go wrong now this is the life I wanted..."
Probably not the End not sure tell me if the ending was bad cause I think it kind of did so this is not the end now! See you all later in the comments or whenever!BlueWolf01 I'm talk to you.