Making a decision

(Your pov)
I wake up to the smell of bacon. I walk down the hall. I walk to the kitchen and hug Grimmjow from behind. Grimmjow turns around and says" Morning (y/n)." I tell him " Are you making breakfast for us?" Grimmjow begins to server is some breakfast and says "Yes it is." I look into Grimmjow's face and notice that his body language shows that he has a questions. I speak up and say " what is up?" Grimmjow looks over while placing the plates in the table and says " I was wondering if the offer to move in was still available?"
I looked over and said " Does that mean that we are in a relationship?" Grimmjow walks over and says" Does this answer your question?" And he kisses me with a deep passionate kiss. I reply,"I take that as a yes." I walk to sit and eat breakfast. Grimmjow pulls out a chair and jesters for me to sit in it. I sit down and he pushes me in.
We ate breakfast together and start talking about when we should go to his house to pack his belongs.
(Grimmjow's pov)
'I wonder if (y/n) will let me move in and stay together.' I feel someone grab me from behind. The way I was grabbed from behind I knew I was (y/n). I turned off the stove and turned around. And tell (y/n) good morning. (Y/n) asks me what I was doing. I told her I was making breakfast. The way that she was looking at me (y/n)knew that I wanted to ask if I could still move in. Am I really that easy to read?
(Your pov)
       The next day I go to Grimmjow's house. It is big then I thought it was. "Welcome to my house (y/n)." Grimmjow said. I walk thought the door and( picture the way you want it to like:D) it was so gorgeous. I walk though his house then I get lost. I heard him say" (y/n) where are you?" I yell," I'm kind of lost by the flower pot at the end of the hall." I hear Grimmjow say," Don't go in that room ok just follow my voice."
I start to walk toward the sound of his voice then something grabs my hand I was about to scream then it covers my mouth and says," It's ok it is just me ok?" I turn around and punch him playfully say " Oh my goodness you nearly killed me Grimmjow!" We start to walk though his house and I see I beautiful rose garden. I ask," Can I go outside and look at them?!" We walk out together and I see a fountain in the middle of the rose garden. I looked into the fountain and I saw that I had scratches on my face. I moved my hand to my face the scratches started to heal. Grimmjow asks," Have you always been able to do that." I look away from the fountain and look at him and say" I don't really know it is as if my memories that I have are not real. Most of the memories I have feel real but I feel like I still have memories that I don't remember." Grimmjow pulls me into a tight hug and says" I know that we are not a illusion." He then kisses me passionately. He says" How able you move into my house we can look at this rose garden together and share this house together so what do you say? Will you be mine forever?"