USS Fuck a Duck(Markimoo is on my mind sorry not changing the title)

I sigh and say,"It is done." I grab Ichigo and she breathes life into him. I stick my hand into him and pull out his life force and stick it into the crystal in my chest. I feel a hug from behind I turn around and see tears in Ichigo's eyes. I put my hand to his face and say,"I'm sorry I couldn't save you and I am sorry I brought your body back it was the only way I can see my children grow. You are engaged to my sister now." She giggles and says,"You called me sister!" I glare at her and say,"It is a one time thing, so don't get your hopes up." I go to leave and he grabs my hand and says,"I-I want to meet your children." I turn around and smile and say,"Sure."
~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~
I open the door and find Mina topless and Grimmjow on top of her with her shirt in his hand. Mina looks at me and shoves Grimmjow off kicks him into a wall and shouting,"It is not what it looks like!(b/n) had an accident and (g/n) threw up on me." I sigh and move to the side and I feel Mina beginning to get pissed when she saw my sister. I put my hand up to tell her it is ok. Ichigo walk in and Grimmjow walks over to me protectively. I hear a door open and see Ulquiorra walk out with a towel wrapped around him. I sigh and yell,"Get out of my house you can't live here!" Grimmjow grabs my hand and states,"I said he can stay for a while to watch the kids and to watch this one without the shirt." I sigh and state,"You can stay for now I guess." I grab Ichigo's shirt and pull him along with me. He asks,"So is it like this normal or did I come at the wrong time." I just shrug my shoulders and walk into my children's room. He glance over at me while they run grabbing my legs and asking who that man was. Of course I introduced him and introduced my sister and that was when a faint memory of my mother came into my mind. That is when I begin to hear my dark side's voice again. (Y/s) spoke," You could just kill them to stop the process or maybe you want to die. I don't think so but their is another way you can live. Just kill your sister again but drink part of her blood." I walk out of the room and pass Ulquiorra and say,"Watch them for me please I need to take a breathe of fresh air." He nods and just leaves. I was pretty shocked that he did as I ask. I kept on walking down the hall and that is when I collapse into someone. I look up and see it was only Grimmjow. I tried to get off him,but I couldn't. He picks me up and says,"You should be more careful don't push yourself to hard. God what am I going to do with you." He carries me past the children's room and they are running around pulling at my sister's hair I giggle a bit while I see Mina outside the door with tears in her eyes. I pull on his shirt and state,"Can I talk to Mina really quick then you can put me on the bed?" He stops and says,"I don't see why not." I hold onto Grimmjow so I don't fall because I still don't have my balance and say,"Did Ban break up with you?" She sighed and look up at me and said,"Is it that obvious?" I nod and she leans to my ear and says,"You still are going to kill your sister aren't you don't worry I won't let her touch your children-" she gets pulled from behind and she turns around and it was Ulquiorra holding (b/n) and (g/n) by their shorts saying,"They have to use the restroom what do I do." She grabs them both and says," The first thing you don't do what you just did!" She runs off to the restroom and Grimmjow picks me back up watching Ichigo as a part of competition for me even though we already have a family and have been married for a while. He puts me in the bed and beings to leave and I go to fall onto his back but I miss falling out of bed. He sighs and says,"Just ask me next time it is not like we are in a romance novel or fanfic." I laugh and say,"True." He sits on the bed and asks,"What do you need my love," I told him what my dark side said and how it could be true or not. He leans back and says,"If she is tell the truth it could save you but isn't Ichigo dead that means that he could have her blood in him." I state,"No he doesn't because I didn't allow her to do that. But he might get her blood after they marry. When the oldest gets married they make a blood bond of sorts,but make it so that they both have the other's blood." He looks at me and says,"You have a really weird family you know that." I smile and say,"That is what makes life fun." I pull him to me and say,"Damn it why does this have to happen to me." I begin to feel tears start streaming down my face I look down at him. He puts his hand to my face and says,"Man you have cried a lot lately. Don't worry that is why you have me."