Art class

It was the first day for art class. I walk inside and sit down near the corner of the room in the back. I start to get my art supplies set up when a man sat next to me. The man had a hood on that covered his face,but I could tell that he had a strong build. I look up at the man and say,"Good morning." He jumps at me telling him good morning. He looks over and says,"Good morning." He goes back to get ready for the professor to come in the class.
I start to sketch on the canvas when the professor walk in pass my canvas. The professor stopped walking and look at my canvas and asked," What are you doing? I didn't give instructions on your first project." I look up at the professor and say,"I wasn't actually drawing anything I was just think about was to paint next." The professor saw my attitude and the way a carried myself so the professor decides to leave me alone and start teaching the class. The professor passes out the new painting project that involves texture.
  I walk out of class then the man that was next to me asked me,"How were you able to stand up to the professor like that?" I looked over to him and said,"It was easy really,I just don't let her intimidate me. When she doesn't get the reaction that she wants she leaves." He looks at me and says,"I believe I haven't told you my name." He pulls back his hood saying,"My name is Ulquiorra Cifer." I look at him and say,"My name is (y/n)" He look at me and says,"Do you know Grimmjow?" I look at him in the eyes and say,"Of course he is my husband." Ulquiorra eyes widen and said,"You two are married really?" I take a few steps closer to him,but that is when I see his aura. The aura shows that he has killed a lot of people with no regrets. I say,"Yes we are and if you have a problem talk to me when we are not in public please." Ulquiorra looks at me and says,"Until then." Ulquiorra leaves with his hand in his pant pockets . I walk off and ride my motorcycle back home.