Many Questions

I go over to see why Sebastian collapsed ,but when I reach to touch him I start to feel dizzy. I back up a bit to see if the dizziness would go away,but my head starts to hurt so bad I fall on one knee. I hear Grimmjow run to my side ,but everything starts to go black. I notice that and I start to fight it.I start to crawl to my room where I have a jar full of souls. I reach for the jar,but I blackout
    (Grimmjow's pov)
I rushed over to (y/n) to make sure that (y/n) is ok. I said to (y/n) "Is everything alright hey can you hear me!" I saw (y/n) black out. What was (y/n) reaching for? I glanced up and saw that jar. Does (y/n) need that to wake up. I grab the jar grabbed full of souls and grab one soul out of it. I tried to feed it to (y/n),but it won't go in. I put it in my mouth and feed it to (y/n). After that (y/n) woke up.
     (Your pov)
I wake up with my head in Grimmjow's lap and say " What happened? How is Sebastian?" Grimmjow looks at me and says " He is fine he left after you passed out." I said " Ok I need to get up though." I try to stand but I almost fall down and Grimmjow catches me and helps me walk out of the room.
I look around the room and say " I really need to clean the house.It is starting to look messy." Grimmjow looks around and says "Really, it doesn't look messy from my point of view?" I point to the couch and say " There is blood on that couch and on the floor." Grimmjow sets me down on the table and says" How about I clean up this mess it is partially my fault." I answered back"Does that mean you are moving in?" Grimmjow looks at you and says.......