What the Hell?

I wake up in someone's arms. I look up and realize that is was Grimmjow. I get out of his arms and state," Where are the kids? Is everyone all right!?" He grabbed me and stated,"I woke up not that long ago the person who took us here said that they won't harm the children as long as we do everything as they say." I feel my legs start to shake. He grabs my hand and states,"Hey everything is going to be okay trust me. We will get them back no matter what okay. I bet that the children are finding away to escape right-" I hear I crash from above and I see the kids I sigh and state,"Thank god you are ok. Have you found a way out of here?" They shake their heads and state,"Maybe if we can follow the vents and find a way out of here." I nod and go to turn to Grimmjow when he disappeared from my vision. I get up and look around the metal box for a way that Grimmjow could have been taken. I find I hollow spot that I assume is a hallway and state,"Ok I'm going through the vents with you guys lets check all the rooms for your father." I take my jacket and hope it doesn't rip and they use it for me to get up to the vent on the roof. I crawl through the vents with my kids and man did that feel weird it was kind of scary too because Grimmjow was no where to be found. We got out and I find Mina and Ulquiorra buried up to their neck in dirt. I walk over to them and state,"Hey have you seen-GRIMMJOW!" I run over to him and find him unconscious in a pool of blood. I look all over his body,but don't find any wounds. I sigh in relief and say,"Grimmjow. WAKE UP!" I smack him and he sits up and says,"How did I get out here." I punch him and yell,"That is what is was wondering. I was here freaking out thinking oh no we all got kidnapped by a serial killer and now we are going to die!" I feel the tears start rolling down my cheeks,"You are such a jerk....I hate you!" He pulls me into a hug and he notices Ulquiorra is getting drawn on by(b/n) and (g/n) is trying to braid Mina's hair. I try to push him away and he says,"I know you don't hate me. You just hate the idea of me leaving. So calm down and take a deep breath." I look up at him and state,"I-This was too-" after that everything went black.
(Grimmjow's pov)
      I hear a gun shot and see (y/n) go down. I feel such pain in my chest. After that I hear a voice,"No one would have had to die if they just listen. So I killed the one that made the most noise." I stand up and state,"What gives you the right to take someone's life? (Y/n) has been my light in my life that I have never had and you took (y/s) away from me. I won't forgive and I won't forget this Brass!(is that his name I can't remember right now ugh back to the story.)"