What?

(Your pov)
I look at Mina and say,"Is that really true? I don't really remember that. I remember you nearly getting eaten but I saved you." I see her start to get angry and I say,"Calm down and help me move Ulquiorra out-. Where is he?" I start to freak out when Grimmjow says,"On the couch watching TV." I look at Grimmjow shocked saying,"I thought he was dead he had no pulse!" I look down into the crib and say,"Why do you grow up so fast? Your so cute but you scare me a bit." Grimmjow takes (b/n) away from me and say," You little werido your growing up so fast literally." He looks at Grimmjow and says,"Sup Dad." Mine and Grimmjow's eyes widen while Mina starts laughing. I look at (g/n) and she smiles and say,"Hello." We set them both on the floor and the get up and start walking to the living room I rush over and say,"Don't go that way there is a werido in there." Both of them look up at me and say,"You mean Ulquiorra." I feel worry build up and they put their tiny hands on my face and say,"Are you ok mommy?" I smile and say,"Yes."
  I walk out to the living room and sit down by Ulquiorra. I just start to laugh Ulquiorra looked at me surprised and said,"What is up?" I looked him and said," My children are taking my life force that is what happened to my mother,but my sister was the one that took nearly all of her life force and left some of it for me. It is a curse on our family from not fighting in wars and how much death we have caused I am the last person that has this curse. I can't believe it my own children could cost my life." I feel Grimmjow stroke my hair and say,"It is fine remember your sister was the last bearer of the curse." My eyes start to fill with tears,"It won't happen since I killed her." Grimmjow brings me into a hug and says,"She is not dead yet."