Running

I walk up to Grimmjow and fall into his arms. I look into his eyes and say,"I am going out for a while you can come with if you want." I looks down at me and says," Where are you going to go to?" I kiss him and say,"My home town of course that is the only place that I can train without hurting anyone. If you want to see it you can come too, but I have to warn you these people kill anyone that they can sense fear from. So I need you to stay near me at all times. Mina and Ban can you do me a favor of holding onto my weapons please I need to do this without them." They walk over and grab everything off of me and say,"See you in a week." I smile and wave to them.
I draw a sign on the floor and use my blood to transfer us to my home town. I walk in front of the gate and stop saying,"It is not too late to turn back." "I have made up my mind that I am going to go with you."replying Grimmjow. I smile and say,"Just be careful don't let go of my hand or else you might get lost and die and I don't want that to happen to you." I grab his hand and we walk in through the gates and the peaceful village that it looked on the outside was full of corpses, blood and gore. I start to walk through the center and I saw someone in the corner of my eye. I pull Grimmjow into me and say,"How are you doing right now?" I looks at me and says,"I am doing fine." I squeeze his hand and say,"Lair I can sense that you are uneasy. Please calm down you are calling attention to us." I hear a crunching noise behind me and a faint laugh. I say,"Too late we need to find somewhere to hide!" I start to run with Grimmjow. I start to hit where the snow line is and I start to slow down a bit when we hit the snow. I started to hear the voice get louder. I whisper,"Shit!" I start to search for my house. I find the cave and I start to run into it and that is when I felt Grimmjow let go. I turned around and I see him collapse on the floor panting. I grab him and I say,"Come on we are almost there." I jog so that Grimmjow can keep up and that is when I opened the door to the house and went up stairs into a closet and that is when I heard her coming closer.