Chapter 33

A/N 

It's happening.

You've been warned. 

-

Louis blushes a crimson red and shyly looks down, "I... I mean, I'm surely not complaining..." He breaths out and keeps his gaze locked on the ground. The dim light not really helping their situation, or is it? Depends on how you look at this really.
Harry smirks, "Mm..." He hums and nods, taking a step closer to Louis, "You know... We never got to finish all those times you were dry humping me... Rolling your hips against me and letting your sinful tongue roam my mouth." He states, his voice dropping an octave lower and his eyes turning a darker green. "We were always interrupted. But, now there's not anyone that could come barging in on us." He states.

Louis lets out a shaky breath and steps back from Harry, "W-we agreed on taking baby steps..." He whispered shyly and hesitantly.
"Yeah... But, maybe we were talking about baby steps to get closer together." He smirks and continues walking towards Louis. Louis continues to back up and once his back presses against the wall, Harry places his hands on either side of him. "You know you want this just as badly as I do." Harry whispers into Louis's ear, his hot breath tickling the boys skin, making the hairs on the back of his neck stand and goosebumps form on his skin. Louis lets out a shaky breath and shuts his eyes tightly.
"Your friend down there certainly agrees with me..." Harry says, his voice slow and smooth.

Harry lets his hand travel slowly down Louis's body, loving the way his sides curve perfectly. Louis doesn't push him away though. He definitely wants this. He's wanted this for so long, he just doesn't know what to do. He's never been with someone sexually. Harry continues to slide his hand down Louis's body, letting his hand gently graze the boys bulge through his boxers and shorts. Louis intakes a sharp and shaky breath at the small contact. 

"Ha-Harry..." He whimpers. 

Harry smirks and leans in, letting his lips press gently against Louis's. Louis completely melts into the soft, yet passionate kiss. His hands sliding slowly up Harry's chest, one arm wrapping around Harry's neck as the other tangles in the boys massive curls, gently tugging on them. Harry moans into the kiss as Louis starts to tug on his curls. He presses his body further against Louis's, moving his hands to hold Louis's hips firmly. 
They move their lips slowly and sweetly against one another, just enjoying the fact that they're together once again. Neither of them wanting to rush this perfect moment. 
Harry tilt his head to the side just a little, deepening their passionate kiss. Louis lets out a small whimper and pulls Harry as close as he can, just feeling so desperate to feel Harry against him. Harry swipes his tongue along Louis's bottom lip, silently asking for permission, which Louis happily grants.

 Shyly, he opens his mouth for Harry to let his tongue wiggle in. Their tongues press against one another and start to swirl around each other, both boys moaning at the delicious taste of the other. Harry sucks on Louis's tongue a bit, causing Louis to whimper at the amazing feeling. He gently tugs on Harry's hair once more as the boy started to bite on his lower lip, sucking on it lightly. 

Harry's hand slid down to grip Louis's thigh, who graciously lifts his leg and lets it wrap around Harry a bit as they start to rock their bodies together. 

Harry eventually grabbed both of Louis's thighs, making the boy jump up a bit as he wraps both legs around Harry's toned torso. Louis moans quietly and pulls away from the kiss, he presses soft kisses down Harry's jaw and to his neck. He soon finds Harry's sweet spot and bites down on it harshly, sucking on it passionately. Harry moans at the amazing feeling and tilts his head back a little, keeping Louis pressed against the wall as he sucks a dark purple hickey onto his neck.