Chapter 20

"A series of unexplainable deaths have been occurring over the last few months. Nobody has any leads to these events. The local police department is setting out a team of officers to keep an eye out. If you have any information on to who this may be, please contact your local police department."

Anne sips on her tea and looks over at Harry, "Please... When you walk to school, be safe. I don't want you getting hurt. I know you can take care of yourself. Be safe, I worry.." She says softly as she mutes the TV. Not wanting to hear anymore about these unexplainable murders.

Harry shifts uncomfortably in his seat on the recliner. They're catching on. He needs to stop killing so many people. Maybe spread the deaths out a bit more. But he can't. He's too addicted.

"I'll be okay, mum." He assures. Of course he'll be okay. He's the one doing this. Of course the murders won't stop. They'll never find him. They'll never catch them. He's perfect at being sneaky.

"I better get going.." She mutters quietly and gets up, putting her cup in the sink. "Is Nick coming over tonight? I won't be home until late." She nods.
"Uh... Yeah, we're going out to dinner. Tonight's our one year." He smiles. And oh does he have something great planned.
She smiles, "I'm so glad you two are so well together. Such a cute couple.." She says, "I'll see you in the morning." She states as she grabs her purse and leaves the house.

Harry looks at the time. He's got a few hours before Nick will be here. He goes up to his bathroom and discards his clothing. Tonight will most definitely be a night he'll never forget.
He takes a long, hot shower. Once he's out, he blow dries his hair and puts it into a tight bun. He walks into his room after he's dried himself. He pulls out his nice suit. A very nice suit indeed. He slips on his boxers, black dress pants and pulls on his dark blue button up. He smooths out the shirt once it's on and slips on some black socks and some nice black dress shoes. He walks in front of the mirror and smiles to himself. He looks great.

He walks into his closet and pulls out a brown box. He walks back to his bed and sets the box on top of it. Slowly opening it and reveling a shiny new, unused, pocket knife. It's got a huge blade. It's absolutely beautiful. "Hello my dear friend." He whispers and flicks his wrist, the blade flying out and glistening in the lightening. He runs it gently across his palm, goosebumps rising on his skin at how smooth it feels.

Tonight will be perfect.

He admires the blade for a while before closing it and slipping it into his front pocket. He looks in the box, his gun and a few more pocket knifes are in there. Along with some drugs and a lot of money.

He closes the box and walks it back I to his closest, putting it back into his hiding spot. A hole in the ceiling that's not even noticeable.

He hears his phone go off and walks over to his nightstand, picking it up and reading the message. It's Nick.

Nick: Hey, babyyy. Are you ready? I'm on my way(:

Harry: I'm ready, I can't wait!!! :D

Nick: Neither can I. Be there soon ❤

Harry smirks down at his phone and slips it back into his pocket, slowly making his way down the stairs and whistling to himself.

Nick arrives not much later, at Harry's door with floors in his hand. "Hi, you look beautiful." He blushes. Harry smiles, "You look amazing as well." He says sweetly.

Nicks wearing a white button up with some black pants and black shoes. He really does look great.
"I love when your hair is in a bun." He smiles and hands Harry the flowers.
"I know." He chuckles and takes the flowers, setting them in a vase next to the door. "That's why I did it." He smiles.

"Let's go, yeah?" Nick smiles. Harry nods and laces their hands together as they make their way out of the door and to Nick's nice car. He opens the door for Harry, Harry thanks him and slides into the car. Nick makes his way around the car and gets back into the drivers side. He smiles over at Harry and turns the radio up a bit.
Harry smiles and holds Nick's hand as the boy drives.

The drive was silent, but it was nice. Nick rubs soothing circles into Harry's hand as he drives. Harry smiles at the cute and sweet gesture. Nick really is such a sweet guy.

What a shame..

They arrive at the fancy restaurant and get a table in the back, a bit more privacy for the two.

"I've really had a great time with you this past year.. I never knee I'd fall so deeply in love at such a young age.." Nick admits and looks down at his hands, he's quiet nervous. Harry smiles and reaches across the table to hold Nicks hand. "I'm glad you've had a great year. I feel the same.. You're a great guy." He blushes, using his free hand to gently rub the knife in his pocket.

Tonight will be amazing.