Chapter 26

Harry ignores the police officers calls and continues running deeper into the forest, as fast as he can. His breath uneven and heart pounding against his chest as he doesn't stop. The faint calls of the police only falling further and further behind him. He feels like a dumbass for leaving his car there, but how was he even supposed to get it? "Hi, I'm Harry and I killed Nick, mind getting out of my way so I can escape easily in my car?" Yeah, because that would've totally worked. After a long while, Harry stops and lean against a tree, breathing heavily. The police are no longer behind him, but he knows they'll be bound to go to his house, search his room and find all of his illegal drugs and weapons. Fuck. He's been caught. There's no way in hell he can stay here any longer. 

He needs to get out of town. 

Harry takes a moment to catch his breath and pushes off the tree, walking to where he hears the nearest cars. It's pitch black outside, he has no idea where he is. All he needs to do now is find a car, and drive to the nearest airport. He's going to take the next flight out and he doesn't give a damn where that'll be. 

Harry walks for a while longer until he comes to a gas station, he smirks as he sees someone leaving their car to go pay inside. He quickly walks over to the unattended car and notices the keys were left on the seat. "Fucking dumbass, thank you." Harry chuckles to himself, slipping into the car and putting the keys into the ignition. There's dry blood covering his hands and clothing, also a bit on his face. He looks like a mess and will need to clean up before he gets into the airport. Harry quickly turns on the engine and speeds away from the gas station. He looks into the rear-view mirror and sees the owner of the car running out of the store, yelling profanities. Harry laughs sickeningly and continues to drive away from the scene. He turns up the radio and sighs, watching the road as he tries to figure out where the hell he even is. 

-

A few hours pass and Harry manages to make it to the airport, he heard his name being said over the radio more than one time. God, he's really in some deep shit. They've linked Harry to all the other deaths that have been happening. Linking him to the bank robbery long ago. Everyone is out on the look for him, his mother calling his phone repeatedly. If he isn't able to get on the next flight out of here, he'll surely be screwed. But, it's worth a shot. 

Harry rummages through the car and finds a different shirt to wear, one that luckily isn't covered in blood. He quickly cleans himself up the best he can before he exits the car and makes his way into the airport. He quickly walks to the front desk. 

Brushing his curls from his face, he asks; "What's the next flight out?" He asks the lady behind the desk in a sweet tone, his voice deep and slow, making her blush slightly and check the computer.

"Orlando, Florida." 

-

a/n I'm so sorry my chapters have been absolute shit.. It's rough right now..

Questions: 

What do you guys think of Harry's actions? 

What do you guys think of Mystery? Is she a good friend to Louis?