The Truth

Phil's Pov

I called a taxi to take me to the hospital.
I got to the front desk asking for Dan's and Y/n's hospital room numbers and floor.

Y/n was in the ICU hallway.
I was worried sick of both y/n and Dan's health.

Walking down that hallway that seemed never ending I finnaly found y/n's room A211.

I opened the door to her ICU room

Time seeming to go slow and everything was pitch black as soon as I walked into the room.

I turned on the light.

Seeing a sight that was dreadful for me.
Nothing that I've ever seen before .
She didn't even seem human, she looked like another person, she had no face recognition.
Her face didn't look like it always did happy, warm, comforting.

All I saw was miles and miles of cords connected to machines helping her breathe

I continued to blame myself for her tradgedie.

I couldn't take it anymore I walked outside of that room, not being able to take in that horrible image.

I knew I had to tell Dan, eventually about why he was there and about Y/N.

But I didn't feel ready he just came back conscious and this would freak him out.

I couldn't hurt my best friend like this not today. But I had to no matter how much I didn't want to be the one to tell him.

I then got on the elevator pressing the button that said 3rd floor.
I walked to the first door which was Dan's room D 365.

Knocking on the door waiting for an answer.