ARRIVING TO LONDON

You spent 5 hours on that airplane but it felt forever.

You arrived to London at 11:30am (super late at night since they're 6 hours ahead of the u.s.)

You got off of your plane and into a taxi giving him the address of the apartment you purchased 3 months ahead of your flight.

You lived in a quite lovely neighborhood.
But nothing usually did happen.

Until one night, it was the day AFTER  your arrival. You have done the most to make your apartment feel as much as home
You've unpacked your things and have brand new furniture.

You where just sitting on the couch watching American Horror Story.

It was 9:00 pm.You heard a few knocks on the door and checked to see who it was.

You saw through the little peep hole and saw two boys but they seemed in their early 20's.

You opened the door and they greeted you. With large sweet smiles.

They said "Hey, were Dan and Phil we live just across the street and we saw you move in yesterday. "

Dan: "D-Don't think we're stalking you it was just weird to see someone move in .
We just never see someone new move into this apartment."

Phil: "we just came to say hi and make some conversation with our new neighbor. So... hey what's your name?"

You:"Y/n My name is y/n"

Dan: "y/n well that's a beautiful name miss
May we come in?"

You let them in and sit with them and talk about your trip to London.

They stop for a minute to admire your apartment.

They look mesmerized by the huge mirror in your hallway.

And the big plasma t.v. hanging on your wall.

Then you say

"Never seen a t.v. before?" (Jokingly)

They laugh in sync

And say "no its just that's its a HUGE t.v."

They look through your living room and then see a record player you look sheepishly at the records that you own they see Twenty one pilots , Melanie Martinez, One Direction (all of their albums) , Lana Del Rey and, Marina and the diamonds.

Dan quickly picks up the One Direction Four record and puts it on the record player and puts No Control.

You laugh hysterically at him.

He notices but just keeps dancing to make you laugh.

Once the song is done he is panting and says "woah I NEED to work out."

Phil then whispers to Dan something but, you can't really tell what it is.

Then as soon as Phil stopped whispering.

Dan turns towards you and says "y/n, Phil asked me to ask you if you would like to come over for dinner tomorrow?."

Joyfully you say "yes , that would be awesome should I bring anything?"

Phil then adds "no, don't you're our guest we invited you."

You don't want to argue with Phil about it so you just let it be.

It was 11:00pm when they left so you took a quick shower and went to bed ready for the next day.