Remembering

Dan's POV

I woke up cold in a room filled with bright lights.

Realizing that I woke up in the hospital.
I looked out the window and noticed it was night around 8.

I couldn't really remember what had happened today, and why was I in the hospital.

I just remembered me fainting and falling down cold to the ground.

Then a massive headache came as I tried to remember.

I felt a wound on my forehead and every time I would touch it my head would throb.

Still not being able to remember I tried hard to understand why was I put here.

The nurse then came in asking about how I felt today and if I had made any progress prior to this morning.

When she was done testing my blood pressure, temperature and consciousness, I had to ask why was i here and why now.

She told me that I was a walk in.

That my friend Phil brought me to the E.R. unconscious and that they left me a couple of hours here to make sure I got better.

Still not being fully informed of what had caused me to go unconscious, I asked if I could call my friend Phil.

They dialed his phone number and passed me the phone.

I asked if he could come to the hospital to keep me company and tell me what went down this morning.