You're my world.

Storm's POV

I sigh thinking back on the events of yesterday – I am officially 17 now and Louis has had a stupid smirk on his face ever since mine and Ashton's interaction yesterday morning – he is still hung up on his idea of me being that one year closer to being 'legal'. My parents wanted to explore the area so they are having a day out together. Reluctantly, the boys – all of them – left to go to interviews but my gang stayed behind to keep me company, although they were issued with strict orders to watch over me and get anything I ask for but they were going to have to do that anyway so there was no point in issuing them.

"It's kind of like old times if you ignore the crippled part" Ry comments.

"True." I mumble, lying back on the sofa with my head tipped back against the cushion. "This is going to sound rude, but when you go home?" I tip my head forward as I ask this.

"Next Saturday, the flight leaves at 10:30am." Blaine comes into the room, Alexis trailing behind almost shyly.

"I wonder where you two have been - oh wait, I don't want to know." I mumble sarcastically, smirking on the blush on Alexis' cheeks. "I hope it was worth it, with your close friends in close proximity – I'd say that was risky."

"Shut up you." Blaine laughs, pulling Alexis into his side as she burrows her face into his shoulder. "You can't honestly say that you haven't sneaked off with Ash and had a bit of fun." He shoots back, thinking he won.

"That's where you're wrong." I smirk. "We sneaked off, sure, but we have never gone past kissing so you can take your statement and shove it up your-"I am cut off by a hand going over my mouth.

"We get it Storm, he is wrong and we proved this but that last part is not necessary." Zeke jokingly reprimands me.

I roll my eyes but shut up as he removes his hand. He nods, giving me a thumbs up, before collapsing down onto Ry's lap. "Bet you miss your boys." He mumbles thoughtfully.

"I'm used to having the option of going with them and being around them a lot so this is different for me, yeah. I guess you could say I miss them but I know they're coming back so I am just waiting." I reply.

A moment after I hear the door being opened and I perk up at the prospect of the boys being back but it is just Paul bringing the One Direction boys back. I huff, sitting back again, dejected.

"What, are you not excited to see us?" Louis teases.

"If you're going to be annoying you can piss off." I grumble. "I'm sorry I am not enthusiastic to see your ugly mug but when have I ever been."

"Ouch, that hit me right in the ego. Anything you want to say?" He remarks.

"Yeah, fuck off." I shoot back, smirking at his fake hurt expression.

"You walked straight into that." Harry laughs as Niall and Zayn giggle at the encounter between us.

"Liam she's being mean to me." Louis whines turning to face Liam who is trying to stay out of it.

"That's too bad. Be nicer next time." He replies as he drops down onto one of the other couches in this room.

"Why do you always come here? Don't you have your own room?" I ponder.

"We do but we like hanging out with you lot since there is never a dull moment." Niall replies.

Everyone else nods in agreement, it's kind of true – I have dull moments right now because I can't exactly join in but soon I will be able to, I have hope.

As I go to speak again I hear the door get opened again, more like slammed which makes everyone jump, and more voices join the noise already in the room.