Always...

Storm's POV

As the car pulls up at the hotel, I slip off Ashton's lap. As the door opens we all step out, again fans are waiting for us and screams erupt as soon as the door is opened. The guards set about clearing a path as we all stand near the car waiting. The guards seem to be having a harder time clearing a path, but I see a gap in the crowd and dart for it

I know it was a bad decision considering the crowd closes in on me again and that I'm small so it will be hard to find me again, but I rely on my smallness to get me through.

I hear the boys calling my name, sounding worried but I also know that they can't try to find me because it will risk their own safety and they have to rely on the guards to get me but the guards kind of scare me, some of them more than others, and I would rather be injured then caught so I keep moving.

I am recognised by a few fans but I have a feeling they know what I am trying to do so they keep quiet. I see a fan ahead of me and motion her to come closer.

"Please can you help me? If you can get me through this and into the hotel I will do everything I can to get all the boys to follow as a thank you." I mumble in her ear.

"Really?" She mouths, to which I nod. She grabs my hand and starts helping me through it all. When we reach the edge of the crowd, she slips me a piece of paper which I put in my pocket.

"Good Luck" she whispers to me as she hugs me, I hug her back.

"I should be thanking you." I mumble as I release her. "Oh and good luck if you're trying to meet them out here. But I will get the follow for you." I promise before slipping through the doors and into the lobby.

I am going to be in so much trouble but it was worth it, I got through on my own and met a nice fan who was willing to risk never meeting them to get me through it.

Around 3 minutes later the door burst open as the guards usher the boys in. Luke see's me first as I lie back on the couch, tapping my feet to a random rhythm.

"Oh my god Storm." He shouts, diving for me. I hug him back tightly; glad the boys are ok as well. The other boy's attention is drawn to us and they rush over when they see us.

Michael hauls me up, out of Luke's grip, checking me over for injuries, before pulling me into his chest as a tear rolls down his cheek. "Never do that again Storm, I thought you was going to get hurt." He sobs.

The guards standing nearby sigh in relief when they see that I'm fine. Calum, Ash and Luke join the hug, all happy to see me uninjured.

They all pull away after a few seconds. "That was a brave move young lady." A deep voice speaks up.

I turn to the voice, chuckling when I notice who it is and the fact their smirking. "Well I'm alive so it obviously worked" I reply.

"That it did. The boys were watching from their hotel room, even the master escapist, Mr. Tomlinson, was impressed by your little get away." Paul laughs.

"What can I say? I learnt from the best." I motion to Michael.

Before Paul can reply, Calum speaks up. "Is it only me that is wondering how you two are chatting like you know each other when you just met?"

I turn back to the boys, "You see boys, and we do know each other. Paul here is Blaine's uncle, so we've met before." I explain

"What?" Luke asks in disbelief. "What are the chances of that happening any other time?" He mumbles to himself.

"I would have told you but you never told me that there was anybody called Paul that is part of security on this tour." I reply before turning back to Paul and hugging him. "Missed you Uncle Paul."