I promise.

Storm's POV

As I wake up, I roll my head softly to the side and whine when I feel something touch my temple. Someone hushes softly while someone else giggles softly. I open my eyes softly and come face to face with someone; I furrow my eyebrows and pull my face back so I can see who it is.

"You alright there Storm?" Michael, I think, asks. I turn towards him and rub my eyes before turning back to the person, now seeing its Ashton.

"Is she even awake yet?" Calum giggles, my eyes still looking at ash who studies my face before shaking his head laughing slightly, "Nope." He replies.

I huff and turn back to Michael yawning softly. "As cute as it is to watch you half asleep you need to wake up, dinner is soon-"I cut him off with a groan causing Ashton to shush me. "As I was saying, dinner is soon and I don't think it will benefit anyone if you're up all night because you slept for ages."

I disentangle myself from Ashton and stand up stretching; I get lightheaded and stumble forward before someone catches me quickly.

"Woah, slow down or you're going to hurt yourself." Ashton warns holding me still as I take deep breaths to clear my head. I nod before he lets me go, letting me walk off but still keeping an eye on me. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and shuffle back into the living room and drop into Michaels lap; he grunts but wraps his arms around me.

"One of these days you are going to hit him in the balls." Calum jokes.

"Oh, I've already done that so many times I think he's use to it now." I reply, hearing a sound of agreement from Michael.

I hear a whine and look over to Luke, he pouts and opens his arms wide asking for a cuddle but I smirk and shake my head. He whines again and Calum pretends to pout.

"Aw, I'll cuddle you Lukey."

Luke blushes shaking his head softly, "Y-you don't h-have to..." He mumbles.

Calum laughs before jumping across the sofa and sprawling himself across Luke and wrapping Luke tightly in his arms while nuzzling his face into Luke's neck.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Ashton roll his eyes, and I giggle as I hear Michael mumbles, "and he swears his not gay."

I turn round slightly to face Michael, "Which one?" I ask completely serious before I start laughing again when Ashton chokes on the drink he just stole from me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Storm, Boys. Dinner time."

I sigh as I hear my mum call us to dinner, causing Ashton to shoot me a look. Everyone stands up and starts making their way to the dining room, Ashton sighing when he realises I'm not following. He comes back into the living room, grabbing my hand and all but dragging me to the table.

When we reach the table he drops me into a seat and sits in the chair next to me. Michael, who is in the seat across from me, raises an eyebrow at Ashton but doesn't comment.

I stare at the meal before slowly taking small bites; I eat a quarter of it before pushing it away. I feel sick but I already know I won't be allowed to leave.

I hear a sigh before ash leans over and whispers in my ear, "I'm proud of you for every bite you have eaten; I know you don't like it but you need it. I'm so proud of you, we all are." Before kissing my temple and handing me my phone to play on while I wait for everyone else to finish.

I help clean up the table once everyone is done before collapsing back on the sofa. I keep my eyes closed as I feel myself being lifted up and against the back of the sofa as someone lays down. I rest my head on their chest.

"I meant it Storm. That's not a lot of food to most people but I know it is to you. I am proud of every moment you smile or laugh and every bit of food you eat" Ash whispers. I hum in acknowledgement. "Your brother missed you so much on tour and he felt so bad about leaving you behind. We all missed you. I missed you. I don't want to leave you again, promise me you will seriously think about coming with us when we go back."

"I promise Ash. I don't want you guys to leave me either. I might just be too attached to a few of you." I promise him. He smiles, wrapping his arms around me as he turns his focus to whatever the boys and my parents are watching.

I will go through with the promise because although I won't admit it out loud, I did miss these boys and I don't know how well I can cope without them. I have my friends but I need these boys as well.