Late Night Shenanigans

Storm's POV

"Everything alright?" Michael asked, eyeing us as we stepped back into the dressing room.

Calum looks down, avoiding my brother's gaze as he blushes.

"Yeah, everything's great. He was just asking me about something." I state, smirking when I see Luke give Calum a strange look and feel Calum trying to hide behind me.

"Calum, you realise that she is smaller than you right?" Ashton laughs.

Calum ignores their teasing in favour of using me as a shield until he can disappear into the bathroom, finally letting me go as he runs through the door and locks it just as quickly.

"Was you're little chat really that embarrassing that he can't even look us in the eye?" Luke asks.

"Well....for him it was embarrassing but for me, no it's not embarrassing at all." I answer him as I wander over to the cooler in the room to retrieve a bottle of water.

I slump into a chair, taking a sip of the cold drink before putting the cap back on and placing it on the table near-by. Leaning back, I take a deep breath and shut my eyes, feeling my head pulsing slightly.

I hear Calum come out of the bathroom, the boys soon being their loud selves and talking about who knows what. The dressing room door opens as five more voices add to the noise of the room.

I sigh, rubbing my temples to try and stop the pulsing.

"Guys, please can you be a bit quieter?" I say softly, my plea basically lost in the racket the boys are making.

I screw my face up as my head pulses harder- I have had a headache all day which is why I didn't want to get up, the noise the boys are making is making it considerably worse.

Suddenly the room goes quiet, almost still, as a voice speaks softly from near me.

"Quiet down boys, she has a headache and you're not helping."

I breathe out a sigh of relief as the pulsing slows down a bit.

"Here, take these and I'll take you back to the bus if it gets any worse." They say.

I open my eyes seeing Kaiden, one of the security team that works closely with the guys - mostly working on keeping the crowd back or creating a barrier between the boys and the fans. He is a big guy and quite intimidating when he wants to be but he is the biggest softie ever when he isn't in work mode, like now.

"Sorry Storm." The guys chorus as I take the offered tablets and swallow them down with a sip of water.

"Hey Kaid, how come you're back here? Aren't you on crowd duty tonight?" I ask softly.

"True, I am on crowd duty tonight, but the show is still hours from starting and Paul is on an errand so he asked me to keep an eye on you lot." He answers, taking a seat on a couch with Liam and Zayn.

"Fair enough" I mumble, pulling my legs up onto the chair and curling up. The guys go back to whatever they were doing before, now at a quieter volume, Kaid shushing them when someone gets too loud. I soon fall into a slumber, the noises dulling into nothing as I sleep and the medication takes effect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Storm" Someone calls softly, gently shaking me.

I lift my head tiredly, seeing Ashton crouched in front of my chair smiling softly as he waits for me to fully wake up.

"Ash." I mumble quietly.