Couldn't hurt a fly

Storm's POV

I leaned against the work top in the kitchen, taking a second. So maybe I overreacted a bit, but I'm so used to people judging that I have learnt to fight back, even when it's the wrong thing to do. I hang my head and take a few deep breaths.

"You alright?" A soft voice asks, making me jump. I turn to see Luke leaning against the doorway looking unsure.

I nod, leaning back against the work top facing him. He sighs, moving into the kitchen more and grabbing 2 glasses, filling them both with water and handing me one. I thank him, taking small sips as I wait for what he has to say.

"Calum didn't mean it like that. He was just joking with Mikey but forgot just how close you two are. He's sorry...Mikey is going to make him apologise when you get back but I thought I would come see if you were alright." He says softly. I put my glass down, nodding to indicate I heard him.

"I think I'm just going to go to my room in a bit, you can play without me, right? Your big boys now after all..." I joke weakly.

He sighs, giving me a sad smile. He pulls me gently into his chest after putting his glass down. "Thank you..." I raise an eyebrow at him in question, looking up as best I can. "Thank you for not telling them." He mumbles.

I wrap my arms around him and squeeze his waist gently before moving away and bidding him a silent goodbye, heading to my room. I ignore my brother's voice calling my name as I clamber up the stairs clumsily.

"Storm!" Mikey calls.

"Leave it bro. She's not playing anymore, needs time to cool off...you know how she is..." Luke says, re-entering the living room where we had earlier played. I hear my brother sigh before I reach the top of the stairs and shuffle into my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour or so later, a soft knock on my door interrupts the silence in my room. It is soon pushed open gently as a figure slinks in.

"You'll get in trouble." I mumble.

"I don't care. I wanted to say sorry for earlier, I know what I said could have been taken in the wrong way...I know you respect him; I know that what I said wasn't clever. I was joking around and I took it too far and I hurt both of you ...you don't realise how bad I feel right now. He won't talk to me Storm..." He whimpers.

"Whose fault is that?" I grumble, turning to face the wall.

"Please storm, please don't shut me out. I'm sorry, so sorry for what I said. I know you're not like that. I'm sorry...please Storm." He sobs.

I hear footsteps approaching my door, it slams open as Michael bursts in. "I told you to leave her alone, haven't you done enough hurting people today?" He grumbles.

"I'm trying to say sorry..." Calum pleads.

"You wouldn't have had to say sorry if you hadn't hurt her in the first place." Michael roars.

I flip over sitting up and glaring at Michael. "Michael Gordon Clifford. That is enough. I may be younger than you but that doesn't mean you can be cruel to your friends because of one comment. What he said was nothing compared to what I have heard before, so don't you dare make it seem bigger than it really is. Stop being an overprotective asshole and listen to what the boy has to say for himself." I growl, glaring dangerously at him. He backs down immediately already knowing what I am capable of.

He nods silently at Calum to speak as Luke and Ashton stand shocked in the doorway, never having seen me this angry before. Calum goes over the same apology again this time to Michael, who accepts his apology nearly as fast as he had backed down.

Luke walks over to me, sliding onto the bed next to me, wrapping his gigantic limbs around me, pinning me down with his weight leaving me at this crazy boy's mercy.

"Any reason you're using me as a pillow?" I wheeze out, breathing an issue when stuck under a boy of his size.

"Cuddle." He states, before reluctantly adding, "To make up for my lack of welcome when I first arrived." I roll my eyes at him.

"Are we still going on about this?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yup." He answers simply. I huff but wrap my arms around him none the less. The other guys leave after a while deciding to go and do other things....I wasn't listening when they told me so...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Luke finally let me up, we headed downstairs. When we flopped down onto the sofa, Luke curling up with me once again, the other three give us weird looks. Calum and Ashton look awkward while Michael is almost unreadable.

"Everything alright?" Michael breaks the silence.

I'm confused by his question but nod anyway. He already knew I was fine so why would he ask me?

"Up there for a while weren't you?" He asks, more to the point. I roll my eyes when it clicks what he is getting at. Apparently Luke understood where Michael was going with this too, burying his face between my shoulder and the couch, mumbling away about how weird that would be.

"Michael nothing happened..." I trail off confused about why he would think something did.

"How should I know? With how snugly you two are being right now I wouldn't be surprised." He raises his voice.

"Oh my god Michael, I'm pretty sure if something had happened it wouldn't have got far as I know for a fact you weren't down here the whole time." I reply, he looks guilty for a second and goes to speak but I continue. "These are your friends, we have grown up together and some pretty weird shit happened when we were younger and you have trusted them all this time, what changed?"I ask.

"That's the point, we grew up. You have changed since then, I have changed. We all have. I just don't, ok." He tries to reason.

"You think that just because their guys and I'm a girl, it means they can't be trusted..." I trail off, leaning my cheek against Luke's head where he has turned his head into my shoulder and it currently nuzzling against it. "I trust them, Michael. I trust them with my life. What does that prove to them when I trust them and you don't? Yes, maybe we changed physically and things happen but on the inside their still the same immature boys they have been. Just like you Michael. You're just like them so why are you judging how they are when you're not much different." I point out.

"You're my sister...its different." He states.

"It's not Michael; you've just convinced yourself it is." I reply before turning my attention back to Luke, effectively ending the conversation. Luke giggles as I start playing with the hair at the nape of his neck, I smile. "Besides, Luke couldn't even hurt a fly." I say absent-mindedly, prompting Luke to start whining about how he could

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
So i haven't been around for a while so i thought i should get another chapter up.
Ok, time for me to be cheeky....
In order for me to update i need you guys to comment.....so comment for more. Im looking for around 5 comments so if you want more you gotta comment.

Sorry guys!