My ex and me

Hey guys, so I want to apologise to all of you for all the spelling mistakes. Also for not putting much detail into some bits like the romantic bits. I was alittle freaked because my brother is reading this story. But I'm over it and I want this story to be good so I'm gonna put more detail in. Thank you to travis for all your support. :)

Ok this chapter has a lot of people's POV because I want you to get to know all the characters.

Bree's POV

We got back to the cave and went about cleaning. I could hear Brittany singing softly to herself as she got the fire started.

"Seriously Brit, you are a terrible singer," Sky said jokingly.

"Well you are a terrible person!" Brittany said poking her tounge at her.

"Whatever einstein!" Sky exclaimed, we all laughed.

Sky, Brittany and I spent the next hour teasing each other as we giggled and worked.

"Oh remember when we ran under the school sprinklers!" Brittany shouted. We all laughed and remanised the good old days. We ended up sitting on the beach around the fire laughing and sharing stories. Soon the laugher died and we sat in deep thought.

The memories we had seemed to be from a life time ago. It felt like they had happened to someone else.

We heard voices coming from the other side of the beach, we all jumped up and turned to see the boys coming back from there fishing trip. Zac was limping still from his injures. Nate was walking behind him a frown cover his face, but quickly disappeared when he saw us. Marcus was walking proudly next to Zac with two fish on a stick slung over his shoulder.

Sky was the first to speak as they neared us, "So your gone for hours and come back with only two fish!"

Nate cringed at Sky's insult but Marcus held his head high.

"Looks like someone doesn't appreciate our hard effort! Do you want food or not women?!"

Before Sky could respond Brittany interrupted. She grabbed the fish and handed then to Sky instructing her

to clean them and cook them.

Two fish was not enough for six hungry teenagers but we had to just make do with it.

Zacs POV

We got back to camp thankfully. I was in so much pain and I don't think I could handle anymore time with Nate. That jerk, he was stealing Bree away from me.

I knew Bree did not feel the same way about me, that was clear with what I say then doing this morning.

Deep down I knew I had to get over Bree and think of her only as a friend. I just wish thy guy would stop rubbing it in my face. The whole time we were gone he was telling us stories about the summer he and Bree met. Marcus didn't seem to mind he too told stories. Finally on the way back I told Nate to shut up.

Then without thinking I gave him a piece of my mind.

I remembered the words so clearly, "Shut up already Nate! Do you realize how much you have hurt Bree. You left her no explanation, and then she heard stories of you with another girl while you were with her! She lost her father that night, did you know that? You shouldn't be here she deservers better. Bree is so special to me that I would kill anyone who hurts her! That means you too city boy!"

He had got the message clear. I wasnt serious about killing him but I would hurt him.

I sat down at the camp fire, Brittany sat next to me.

"Zac I need to clean your cuts and change your bandages."

I nodded and watched as she carefully undid the bandage on my chest.

Nate's POV

I watched as Bree and Sky make the food. I couldn't help but feel hurt, Bree was ignoring me.

Was she angry about what happened this morning? Was Zac right did she hate me?

I shook my head, of course she did! I had been a jerk. I had hurt her. I had to tell her the truth, she had to know that I was not with another girl. She had to know he truth. She had to know that I was forever sorry.

I needed to talk to her alone.

Bree had her back to me and was laughing at something Marcus had said. A stab of jealously went through me. I looked at Zac and Brittany, Zac was mad at me and he ha every right to me, he was right.

Finally the fish was ready. We sat down around the camp fire. I watched as Bree sat in between Sky and Marcus. She looked up at me the quickly looke away. I tried to not look hurt. She looked scared of me. I knew right then that I had made a mistake this morning. I needed to tell her the truth and seek her forgiveness. She was scared to open her heart to me.