My ex and me

I blinked and then blinked again. This couldn't be true! 

I felt the world crash around me as I realized standing in my kitchen was the man who I swore I would never see again! 

"Hey Bree!" Marcus said bringing me in for a big hug. 

I hugged him back not taking my eyes of Nate. 

Nate smirked at me obviously sensing my discomfort. 

"This is my friend Nate," Marcus said, "I thought you might like to get to know him." 

Marcus nudged me with his elbow. I placed a smile on my face, Marcus was not going to find out about what happened between Nate and me. It was a secret, and it hurts just to think about, yet here he was standing in my house as if nothing had happened. I went to shake Nates hand so Marcus wouldn't suspect anything. Instead he pulled me into a hug and I could smell his Cologne, his arms felt so good to be in. Stop Bree! I thought how could I he was a mean heart breaking bitch!

I quickly jumped out of his arms and turned to Marcus.  

"My mother will be home soon. She said you can sleep in the guest room." 

Marcus nodded and made his way up the stairs to his summer room. 

Nate stayed behind. 

"So B, how are you?" Nate asked, I shuddered at his nickname for me. 

"Good, my name is Bree." I stated. 

"Oh come on, you use to love it when I called you that!" 

"That was before you cheated on me," I smirked and turned on my heel, wanting to leave the room. 

"B! I mean Bree, wait!" he called 

I turned my head toward him. 

"I know you don't want to tell Marcus about us, but I won't tell him on one condition." 

My eyes widened, he was going to threaten me! I couldn't let Marcus know, he has this rule about dating his friends ex's!  

"What?!" I asked. 

"You forget what happened, and allow me to be your friend again." He pleaded with me, making his bright blue eyes grow bigger.  

I sighed and nodded. Then turned and walked out before more could happen.

"Bree!!!!" I heart someone shout.  

I raced up stairs to see Marcus standing there in shock, Nate followed quickly behind me. 

"What?!!!" I exclaimed. 

"Some....someone... Was.... Was in..." 

Marcus stuttered. I had never seen him like this. 

I looked up to see a the window was smashed and the room was a mess. 

"Someone was in here they just left as I came in," Marcus managed to say. 

I felt my heart sink. 

"Did they take anything?" 

Marcus face showed pure fear. 

"He took it Bree, he took it!"

Hahaha cliff hanger got to love them! Haha 

Hope u are enjoying the story. :) 

Is my first one on watt pad. Very scary! Haha 

Please vote!