My ex and me

As soon as mum had left I heard a car roll into the drive way.

I knew it was Zac, I wondered why he was acting so weird lately.

My thoughts were interupted by Sky and Marcus fighting.

"You selfish pig!" Sky blurted.

Marcus opened his mouth to speak, but I immediately stopped him.

"Marcus please." I pleaded. I knew him and Sky did not get along, they both liked to flirt but for reasons unknown to me they hated each other.

Sky smiled, proud that she had 'won' there argument. I shook my head she was beautiful, she didn't ever acknowledge that and she was also very smart. I remembered when we first met she was very quiet and closed, it didn't take long for us to become best friends as she learnt to open up to me.

I turned to Brittany, she was totally different, she always knew how to make you laugh and how to have fun. Unlike Sky she wasn't so confident around guys and preferred they left her alone.

My two best friends I couldn't ask for any better.

Then there was Zac, to me he was like my brother, although with the way he was looking at me lately I was thinking he liked me. I shook my head, no that couldn't be, I had known Zac for a long time he moved towns and a year later I followed.

Marcus was another life long friend except him and Zac hated each other. Yes Marcus was a player, he went from girl to girl. Sometimes I wondered why I had a crush on him and other times I wasn't sure it was a crush or just really strong friendship.

Then there was Nate, my ex. He visited with my cousin one summer and we hit it off so well. It was like I had known him for years. He stayed for the whole summer the whole 8 weeks. We went out and spent every moment together. Then one day he told me I wasnt what he was looking for and he left. I was heart broken for I knew I loved him. That same afternoon my father died.

Now today here I was stuck in a house with my 2 best friends, my brother, my crush and my ex!

Hey guys I know it's short but I wanted you to get a picture of who all the characters are.

I want to start putting the story with different points of view.

So I might do Nate POV next chapter.

Please vote and I would love to hear from you! :)