My ex and me

Ok so before I start I just want to say please vote. I would love to hear from you all thankyou. Xxx

Bree's POV

I woke up to my head pounding and my whole body aching. I turned and saw Brittany was snuggled up against me. I smile she look like a peaceful innocent girl when she slept, and I was glad that in the middle of this horrible nightmare she could sleep. The sun was seeping though the opening of the cave, I knew it was morning. I heard Sky's slight snore, she was on the other side of Brittany. I smiled she would hate me of I told her she snored, it wasn't lady like. But her snores were so graceful and small that it sounded cute. I slowly sat up trying to not disturb Brittany. I tried to ignore the pain ripping through my shoulder as I stood up.

I started to walk out the cave. Zac was sleeping on the other side and next to him was Marcus. Nate was no where to be found.

I exited the cave, the sun shone straight into my eyes and I stood still for a minute trying to regain my sight.

"Goodmorning sleepy head!" Nate exclaimed.

I turned to see him sitting on a rock at the cave entrance. Bags were under his eyes, I knew he had not had a good night sleep.

"Goodmorning, how long have you been up?" I asked in concern.

"Most of the night, I couldn't sleep so I did Marcus's shift."

I looked at him, "Nate! You need sleep! Go now!" I ordered.

Nate looked at me, "Na I'm fine, I am glad you had a good sleep."

I sat down next to him, his bright blue eyes shone an I felt myself forget all worries as I looked into his eyes.

He started to lean in and my heart skipped a beat. Was this what I wanted? Was I falling for my ex? What about Marcus?

Suddenly someone cleared their throat from behind us. We both jumped apart.

Marcus, Zac, Brittany and Sky stood there looking at us. I quickly searched my brain for a quick explanation. I wasn't quick enough.

"So what we doing today?" Nate said changing subject before anyone could ask.

Marcus took control.

"I think we should collect some food and rest for the day and then we can work out or plan. We have to find Bree's mother and get that case back."

Everyone nodded. We split up. Sky, Brittany and me were assigned to making a fire and getting the cave into a more comfortable place. Or as Marcus discribed it as women's work, Sky was angry at his insult and had given him a full explanation to how important women were in sociatey. I think she even date back to the first women Eve right through to our Queen. I smiled as she told him he better be thankful for women because without them he wouldn't be in existence. Yes she had a way with words.

Anyway the guys were out collecting the food. I think they planned to catch fish.

The girls and I walked into the forest that over looked the beach. We hoped to find some fire wood and Sky was looking for something that would make a good pillow.

"So Bree, what is actually going on with you and Nate?" Brittany asked.

I hated keeping things from my best friends, but I was so confused.

"I don't know, I dont know what I want, I am so confused!" I exclaimed

Sky wrapped her arms around me, she seemed to understand what I was going through.

She voiced my greatest fear, "Your afraid to love again."

At this point I let a year escape my eye. I quickly removed it, I hated people seeing me cry. I felt weak when I cried.

Brittany understood my struggle. She too joined in the hug and whispered.

"Its ok to cry, it's only us here and sometimes it's good to cry."

So I did. I cried for my father I had lost two years ago, I cried for my broken heart, I cried for my mother who was in trouble, I cried for my house blowing up and I cried for the mess I was in.

Through it all I felt my best friends, or as I referred to them as my sisters, I felt like they understood everyone of my tears.