Bad Days

Drew's P.O.V.

"Drew Taylor." My teacher said.

I got up from my seat to get my report card. I was pretty scared of my grades. I hadn't been doing the best lately. I used to do really well in school for some reason. But now, now I suck. I grabbed my report card then went back down to my seat. I looked down at the piece of paper in my hands, a lump immediately forming in my throat. English, F. Maths, D+. Science, C. Technology, B-. Music, F. History, C-.

"Brilliant." I mumbled to myself.

Louis had warned me that if I didn't good grades that I would be in big trouble. I slumped back in my seat. I tuned out what my teacher was saying, but I didn't really care. All I could think about was how sore my ass was going to be. Eventually the bell rang and luckily, it was the end of the day. I rushed out of the room as fast as I could. I went to my locker to get my stuff. I slung my bag over my shoulder before slamming my locker shut. I turned to see the most annoying person in the whole school. I groaned. Her name was Mackenzie Oak. She hated me because I was considered the 'bad ass' of the school. I didn't understand. Well, I didn't understand a lot of things, but that's a different matter, I think.

"Hello, Taylor." Mackenzie said.

"What do you want, Oak?" I growled.

"Follow me."

Mackenzie started walking towards the hallway door that led out of the school. I hesitated but followed. I had no idea what her game was but I guess that I was about to find out. We got outside and Mackenzie strolled towards the woods close by. I continued to follow her. Once we got there, Mackenzie turned to me.

"I told everyone that I was going to beat you up after school today." She told me.

"Oh come ON, Oak! There is no way you can beat me up!" I laughed.

"Wanna bet?"

I rolled my eyes and threw my bag to the side. Fighting Mackenzie would be the easiest fight I'd ever had. I had been in bar fights with angry bikers and have had won. Mackenzie was nothing like that. She was really skinny and a little bit shorter than me.

"Your move." I told her.

Mackenzie nodded then ran towards me. She went to punch me, but I grabbed her fist. I flipped her then picked her back up and threw her backwards. She fell onto the ground pretty hard.

"You really thought you could beat me?" I questioned.

Mackenzie smirked. She got up and snapped her fingers. Three guys came out from behind some trees. I gulped. Before I could process what was going on, I was on the ground. The three guys and Mackenzie started kicking me. I curled up into a tight ball as they pounded me. Finally after about ten minutes or so, they stopped and left, laughing as they went. I was in so much pain. I knew I was going to get multiple bruises.

I groaned. I tried to get up, but the pain was unbearable. I just lied on the ground. It was really hard to breathe. After what felt like another twenty minutes, I got up. I grabbed my bag before heading home. I always walked home since it was close by, probably about five minutes. But today was different. It took me about fifteen minutes to get home because of the pain. When I arrived home, I walked in and slammed the door shut. It was pretty loud, if I might add. Louis came running down the stairs.

"Where have you BEEN?!" He shouted. "And do NOT slam any doors in this HOUSE!"

I ignored him and kicked my shoes off. I just wanted to go upstairs, cry, and recover from the pain. I started to head upstairs but before I could get anywhere, I was pulled into the living room. I was stood in front of Louis, who looked very upset. His face was really red. He stared at me then sat down. He started taking deep breaths and his face started to cool down.