The Arrival

"Well it's a new year." Harry Styles stated.

He smiled brightly and plopped down on the couch, kicking his feet up into the coffee table. He reached up to put his hands behind his head. Zayn Malik looked at him weirdly.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked.

"I really don't know." Harry responded. "I'm just happy to be back in business since we haven't been open in a few years."

Zayn smirked and sat down next to Harry. Soon there was a knock at the door. Zayn got up and went to answer the door. When he opened it, he was greeted by a small blonde girl with big brown eyes. She smiled and waved. A woman showed up behind her with a bunch of luggage. The girl walked up to Zayn.

"I'm Ally Green." She said.

"Well, I'm Zayn." Zayn said with a smirk.

"I like that name. Zayn, it's different."

"Thank you."

"Unlike Ally. Ally is a boring name."

Zayn chuckled slightly. He took the bags from the woman and put them to the side. The woman hugged Ally, said goodbye then left. Zayn showed the small blond girl to the living room. Soon two boys showed up. They all sat in the living room waiting for the last kid. Finally there was a knock on the door. Louis Tomlinson got up and went to answer it. He opened the door and gasped. A girl stood in front of him. Dark blue and black hair with blue-gray eyes rimmed that were rimmed with black. A few tattoos covered her arms. She had viper bites, an industrial bar, eyebrow ring, a nose stud, a cartilage piercing, 0G gauges, and three other holes in her ears. All she had was a small backpack with her. The girl grinned at Louis.

"Miss me?" She asked.

"Drew? Drew Baxter?" Louis choked.

"That's my name, don't wear it out."

"Wow, you've changed a lot. Not really height wise though."

"How so?"

"Hair, piercings, and tattoos. How did you even get the tattoos anyway?"

"I know a guy."

Louis laughed at her comment. He then pulled her in a tight hug. Drew chuckled into his chest as she hugged him back. Eventually they pulled away from each other.

"How've you been?" Louis asked.

"Good." Drew replied. "I haven't been in jail too much lately."

Louis nodded in response. He led her into the familiar living room. Everyone gasped as they walked in together. Drew pretended to look hurt at their actions.

"Gee, thanks for the warm welcome." She joked.

"Drew, you've really changed." Harry said. "Where's the girl that got glued to her best friend?"

"Hey, that's not fair! I was trying to prank Liam!"

All the guys started laughing. The other three kids looked utterly confused by the whole exchange, since they hadn't been there when everything happened. Drew smirked and plopped down on the floor next to Ally. The younger girl grinned widely and turned to Drew.

"I'm Al-"

"I really don't care." Drew snapped, cutting her off.

The guys all shot her glares. She simply shrugged it off and started tracing a dragon tattoo that was on her wrist. Zayn shook his head at her. He took a deep breath then began to speak.

"Welcome everyone! It's really nice to have you all here!" He started. "I'm Zayn Malik. This is Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne. We will be taking care of you for the next year. Now, let's all get to know each others names and ages."