Surprises

Harry was in the kitchen making lunch while everyone else was outside playing ultimate Frisbee. Harry sighed and put a pot of water on the stove. He leaned against the counter as he waited for the water to boil. While he was waiting, there was a knock on the door. He headed to the front door. He opened it up and was met by a familiar face.

"Audrey Smith?" Harry questioned.

"Harry Styles. How are you?" Audrey asked.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit you and the others."

"You've gotten tall."

"I know."

Harry ushered her into the house. They headed towards the backyard. The whole way there Harry's eyes didn't leave Audrey. Finally they made it to the back door. Harry opened the door and they both stepped outside. Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn all stared at the blonde girl that had arrived.

"Audrey Smith?!" They all said in unison.

She smiled and waved. Drew's eyes narrowed. She turned around and looked at her old friend. Audrey's eyes widened.

"Drew Baxter? What are you doing here?" She asked. "Wow, you've changed."

"What the hell are you doing here?" Drew snapped.

"I came here to visit the boys. Wow. I haven't seen you in-"

"Three years."

"Yeah. How's your mum?"

"You know she left, Smith."

Audrey pretended to look hurt. "Why so rude? Have you not learned your lesson yet, Baxter?"

"Did you not learn your lesson when I punched you in the nose?"

"Oh yeah. I remember that. You got your little ass beat. Then later that year you forced Mercy to sneak into a concert-"

"Shut up."

"Then you both got arrested-"

"Shut up, Smith!"

"And you had to stay for a month or two because the officer recognized you from when you robbed a Starbucks and punched a damn cop-"

"I told you to shut up!"

"And because of you Connie went into complete panic mode."

Drew's eyes grew with pure anger and face began to heat up. She stormed over to Audrey. Drew grabbed the front of her shirt. They were inches away from each other. Audrey was actually taller then Drew now, yet the older girl could still lift her up easily. Drew raised her fist and nailed her ex-best friend in the nose. She dropped Audrey to the ground and she held her now bleeding nose. She looked at the blood on her hands. She gasped then tackled Drew.

The two girls rolled around on the ground for a few minutes before Harry and Louis pulled them apart. Louis glared down at Drew. She squirmed under his gaze. Harry looked down at Audrey. She was holding her nose. Both boys brought the girls inside. Louis went upstairs well Harry went to the kitchen. Harry sat Audrey down at the table. The curly haired boy walked over to the sink and grabbed a rag. He wet it down then handed it to Audrey.

"Thanks." She muttered.

"No problem." Harry said.

Audrey smiled and put the rag to her nose. Harry sat down across from her. He stared at her. She looked up and smiled awkwardly.

"Can I help you?" Audrey asked.

"Why'd you come?" Harry asked back.

"I, um, wanted to see you Harry."

"R-really?"

"Yeah. I-I kind of, er, like you."

Harry blushed then smirked. He got up and walked over to Audrey. She got up. Harry was still much taller then her. She stood on her toes. Harry pulled her close and pressed his lips to hers. Soon they pulled away. They both smiled.

***

Louis pushed Drew into his room. She tripped over her feet and fell on the ground. Louis locked the door then turned to the girl on the ground. She was now face down.

"What are you doing on the ground?" Louis asked harshly.

"I tripped because you pushed me." Drew explained as she rolled over.

Louis gasped and covered his mouth. Drew cocked an eyebrow at him.

"What?" She questioned.

Louis pointed at her face. Drew sat up. She reached up towards her face. She touched her eye and winced at the pain from her new black eye.

"Great. That's the one thing I wanted." Drew said sarcastically.

"Well it's your fault!" Louis snapped.

"Hey, Audrey was going after me!"

"Well you didn't have to hit her!"

"I know. I'm sorry."

"I'm letting this slid."

Drew's mouth fell open. Her eyes widened. Louis just nodded.

"But next time you screw something up, even if it's something small, you're getting it big time." He told her.

"Okay." Drew accepted.