Fighting

Jacob walked out of his room. He bumped into Chris who fell down. Chris got up and looked Jacob in the eyes.

"Watch where your going, faggot!" Chris screamed.

"Why don't YOU watch where your going, bastard!" Jacob bit back.

Chris pushed him into the wall. Jacob gripped the front of his shirt and punched him in the nose. Chris fell to the ground. He held his nose and discovered it was was bleeding. He got up to punch Jacob back but Drew stopped them.

"Knock it off!" She barked.

Chris dropped his fist. Drew dragged both boys to the loo. She sat Chris down and cleaned up his bloody nose. Then she brought them to her room. She sat them down on her bed.

"What happened? And I want the truth." Drew said.

"I accidentally ran into Chris when I was walking out of my room. He swore at he, I swore at him. He pushed me against the wall then I punched him. He was about to punch me back when you came around." Jacob explained.

Drew turned to Chris. "Is that true?"

Chris nodded. Drew sighed. She pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Listen, boys, I had something like this happen to me and my friend. She threw a Frisbee at me, it hit me in the nose, and it started bleeding. I over reacted then I punched her. For a while after that we had fights. I dyed her and another one of my friends hair green and they taped me to my bed. The point of this story is I don't want something like that to happen again. Understand?" Drew explained.

They both boys nodded. Drew sighed again. She grabbed both boys shirt collars and dragged them downstairs to the living room. Harry and Niall were sitting on the couch. Drew dragged the boys over to them. They looked up.

"Uh isn't it funny how you were always brought somewhere like that, Drew?" Niall asked sarcastically.

"Haha, cute. And no, it was usually the ear." Drew said.

"So what's going on?" Harry asked.

Drew explained what had happened. Harry and Niall shook their heads in disappointment. They took the two boys from Drew and brought them upstairs. Harry took Chris well Niall took Jacob. They decided a fair even punishment. Niall took Jacob to his room. Niall closed the door and walked over to his dresser. He grabbed the hairbrush then went back over to Jacob. He sat down and pulled the smaller boy over his lap. Niall rested the hairbrush on Jacob's bottom. He squirmed.

"Ready?" Niall asked.

Jacob gripped Niall's legs which signaled the blonde Irish boy to begin. He brought the hairbrush down. The black haired boy whimpered. Niall continued until he reached fifty. He dropped the hairbrush and pulled Jacob into his lap. Jacob cried into Niall's shirt.

"Shh. It's over. No more." Niall whispered.

Finally Jacob calmed down and he drifted off to sleep. Niall set him down on the bed to sleep. He walked into the boys' room to see Chris sleeping as well.